A Tale Of Two stories...
Two stories to tell here, be4 i go for my sleep... Haha...
"Conduct" my Kuik's family buffet dinner gathering on last Friday @ Sakura Orchard Shopping Centre... Tis gathering, organised by my Kuik's family's "Aunties' Club"... Altogether, there r 4 families, 16 members attending... Can't believe tat we r hving Jap Buffet Dinner in such a big gang... The "Aunties' Club" did organise several gatherings be4, which many, i fail to attend due to all sorts of crappy resons named by mi... And tis dinner isn't the first huge dinner gathering they held, but was my first time hving dinner wif such huge family gathering...
Be4 reaching, i keep on telling Mom tat we lived the closest to there, so there is no way tat we will be the last family to reach there... Thus, i drag my time to get myself prepared be4 going out... Upon reaching Orchard, i still drag my family to HMV for some CD-Listening... Imagine wat... The remaining three families, actually arrived on time, n we r the last family to reach there... Haha...
Standing at the entrance, waiting for us to be called... (We made ur reservation liao...) I can't believed tat Sakura Buffet Dinner drew so many plp's attention to queue in front of their entrance... The whole entrance passage was so crampy n squeezie...
After we made ur way into the restaurant... Aunties sat together, Uncles sat together, kids sat together... We occupied one veri long stretch of table... Immediately everyone left their seats to grab their food...
I muz say, Sakura did had wide variations of food... They've got Tapanyaki, salad bar, shark-fin soup, sushi, some chinese dishes, dim sum, fried stuffs, pastries and desserts, ice-cream and fruits.
Their chawanmushi is veri-good...
Their shark-fin soup is nice...
Their sushi is beyond average...
Their Tapanyaki-dory fish is tasty...
Their satay is so-so...
Their tempura is so-so...
I will pass their Soba...
Their rum & rasin ice-cream is sweet...
Their lobster salad is munchy...
Their mint cakes taste wonderful...
Their unagi disappointed mi...
I didn't try their chinese dishes & dim sum...
I didn't try their chinese herbal jelly...
I spilt out the "fresh" oysters after i placed it into my mouth...
Overally, Sakura had not leave a veri bad impression in mi yet...
After dinner, can't imagine, a group of 16 family members actually went shopping at Taka... Like everyway i walk, i saw my family members, n when it's time to gather n go back... Some plp r juz still queue-ing for their stuffs, or out-of-nowhere to be found... Haha...
I don't really like attending such gathering... Coz the Uncles & Aunties, will come asking... "Do u hve a galfrenz...???", "When r u finding one...???", "If u find one, when r u going to marry her...???", "Your father already had u, when he was at ur age...!!!", "Look at Daniel, he's already had a steady galfrenz liao... How can u lose to ur younger cousin...!!!"... Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah...
Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.... Headache questions...
Juz came back from my breakfast at my house nearby block... When i am on my way back... I saw tis veri-old man, squading on the road side, trying veri hard to stand up... I approach him, to help mi... When i grab his body, trying to lift him up... I saw "tis" in atonishment... There r many blood drops on the floor... Den i examine tis old-man... There r some blood drops on both of his hands n chin area... OMG... I panick on the spot...
Tis old-man ask mi to help him to the block void deck there to sit... I grab hold of his body, trying to lift him up... Initially there is some difficulties... Coz i dunno how hard should i grab him, so tat he wun feel pain... Coz i dun even noe is his body veri fragile anot... Seeing his blood drops on the floor did really freak mi out...
Finally grab hold of him to stand up wif both his feets balancely... I helped him to the void deck... I ask where he stay, n he pointed to the block, juz next to the block tat we r standing... I ask him, how he injuried himself... Coz i assume, at tat time tat the blood was actually coughed out from his mouth... OMG... Den he told mi, he lost his foot steps, n fell onto the floor... His chin was rub against the floor, tat y his chin is bleeding, n the floor got his blood drop stains... He asked for tissue... TISSUE!!! I dun carry tissue ard... So i ran ard, asking plp for tissue... He speaks Cantonese... Luckily i do speak n understand as well... I told him, to rest there completely first, be4 he decide to make his way back home... Or if he wan to return home later, try asking some passer-by plp for help...
OMG... Seeing old-plp bleeding wif blood did really freak mi the whole morning... Which now i still feel uneasy abt... Haiz...
Okie... Time for my afternoon nap... Hope i wun get any bloody dream... (Cough...)
"Conduct" my Kuik's family buffet dinner gathering on last Friday @ Sakura Orchard Shopping Centre... Tis gathering, organised by my Kuik's family's "Aunties' Club"... Altogether, there r 4 families, 16 members attending... Can't believe tat we r hving Jap Buffet Dinner in such a big gang... The "Aunties' Club" did organise several gatherings be4, which many, i fail to attend due to all sorts of crappy resons named by mi... And tis dinner isn't the first huge dinner gathering they held, but was my first time hving dinner wif such huge family gathering...
Be4 reaching, i keep on telling Mom tat we lived the closest to there, so there is no way tat we will be the last family to reach there... Thus, i drag my time to get myself prepared be4 going out... Upon reaching Orchard, i still drag my family to HMV for some CD-Listening... Imagine wat... The remaining three families, actually arrived on time, n we r the last family to reach there... Haha...
Standing at the entrance, waiting for us to be called... (We made ur reservation liao...) I can't believed tat Sakura Buffet Dinner drew so many plp's attention to queue in front of their entrance... The whole entrance passage was so crampy n squeezie...
After we made ur way into the restaurant... Aunties sat together, Uncles sat together, kids sat together... We occupied one veri long stretch of table... Immediately everyone left their seats to grab their food...
I muz say, Sakura did had wide variations of food... They've got Tapanyaki, salad bar, shark-fin soup, sushi, some chinese dishes, dim sum, fried stuffs, pastries and desserts, ice-cream and fruits.
Their chawanmushi is veri-good...
Their shark-fin soup is nice...
Their sushi is beyond average...
Their Tapanyaki-dory fish is tasty...
Their satay is so-so...
Their tempura is so-so...
I will pass their Soba...
Their rum & rasin ice-cream is sweet...
Their lobster salad is munchy...
Their mint cakes taste wonderful...
Their unagi disappointed mi...
I didn't try their chinese dishes & dim sum...
I didn't try their chinese herbal jelly...
I spilt out the "fresh" oysters after i placed it into my mouth...
Overally, Sakura had not leave a veri bad impression in mi yet...
After dinner, can't imagine, a group of 16 family members actually went shopping at Taka... Like everyway i walk, i saw my family members, n when it's time to gather n go back... Some plp r juz still queue-ing for their stuffs, or out-of-nowhere to be found... Haha...
I don't really like attending such gathering... Coz the Uncles & Aunties, will come asking... "Do u hve a galfrenz...???", "When r u finding one...???", "If u find one, when r u going to marry her...???", "Your father already had u, when he was at ur age...!!!", "Look at Daniel, he's already had a steady galfrenz liao... How can u lose to ur younger cousin...!!!"... Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah... Blah blah blah blah blah...
Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.... Headache questions...
----------------------------------------------------------
Juz came back from my breakfast at my house nearby block... When i am on my way back... I saw tis veri-old man, squading on the road side, trying veri hard to stand up... I approach him, to help mi... When i grab his body, trying to lift him up... I saw "tis" in atonishment... There r many blood drops on the floor... Den i examine tis old-man... There r some blood drops on both of his hands n chin area... OMG... I panick on the spot...
Tis old-man ask mi to help him to the block void deck there to sit... I grab hold of his body, trying to lift him up... Initially there is some difficulties... Coz i dunno how hard should i grab him, so tat he wun feel pain... Coz i dun even noe is his body veri fragile anot... Seeing his blood drops on the floor did really freak mi out...
Finally grab hold of him to stand up wif both his feets balancely... I helped him to the void deck... I ask where he stay, n he pointed to the block, juz next to the block tat we r standing... I ask him, how he injuried himself... Coz i assume, at tat time tat the blood was actually coughed out from his mouth... OMG... Den he told mi, he lost his foot steps, n fell onto the floor... His chin was rub against the floor, tat y his chin is bleeding, n the floor got his blood drop stains... He asked for tissue... TISSUE!!! I dun carry tissue ard... So i ran ard, asking plp for tissue... He speaks Cantonese... Luckily i do speak n understand as well... I told him, to rest there completely first, be4 he decide to make his way back home... Or if he wan to return home later, try asking some passer-by plp for help...
OMG... Seeing old-plp bleeding wif blood did really freak mi the whole morning... Which now i still feel uneasy abt... Haiz...
----------------------------------------------------------
Okie... Time for my afternoon nap... Hope i wun get any bloody dream... (Cough...)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home