Sickie Personnel Indoor History...
Looks like it has been ages from my last update liao...
If it wasn't Dasa asking mi to update one particular entry, i guess i will be too lazy to update tis...
From wat i remember, i been feeling veri sick for the last two weeks liao... I don't tink i been putting alot of efforts in my work recently... Judging from my proposal tat i done for Ken last nitz... Haiz... I lived rather indoor recently... I bot some Music albums, i watch MI3, i watch three Taiwan Drama Series, i start playing my next PS2 game and i visited my house-clinic two times already...
Reason y i almost spend my time indoor is due to my sickness... I juz got too tired to go out... Or should i say i got no mood to go out... Okie, enf of these crap...
I bot Van 范逸臣's album, which i can onli give a B-rating... I listen to the whole album when i'm relaxing on my bed... And i got abit disappointing during my first hear... The first three songs fail to fascinate mi... Onli until the 4th song, 放生, which is, wat i feel, the best song in tat album. And when i trying to hear the album the second time, yes, some songs did out-of-sudden make mi feel good... But had not leave a veri profound impression in mi yet... :P
Isit becoz of my recent mood, now the songs tat i am listening recently, is almoz all sad songs... Like from 失恋曲 from 林宇中, 折磨 from 183 Club... Haiz...
I finally "harden" my heart n bot tis expensive DVD movie, the movie which i rated 2nd Best Movie of Year 2005... Yes, the title is "A Lot Like Love"... Wow... It's indeed an expensive DVD... But i find it worth the money... Seeing the whole movie again, plus viewing all the deleted scenes... Wow... I still find tis movie excellent. I wonder how plp cope wif their stress, when they need to manage/handle their love-relationship & career at the same time... Sometimes, I wonder...
The movie tat i rated it as Best Movie of Year 2005, is none other den "Initial D", which i had oso bot its DVD long long ago liao... Cheers~!
Yes, i watch tis movie, MI3, which i wasn't greatly been fascinated abt...
Rating -> B+
The action is awesome... There's no doubt abt tis... However, the plot of the story appear disappointing to mi... It appear like a veri Jackie Chan's olden days movie plot. The villians possess an object. They r going to make use of tis object to do something destructive. Hero is suppose to go capture these villian n confiscate their tis object. However, even when u finished watching the whole movie... U will still noe nothing abt tis object... The IMF Organisation summarised it as something which should not be revealed... Hahaha...
There is one part in the story which i find it stupid in the movie. Ethan Hunt(Tom Cruise) sneaked into a building to steal tis object, but the whole movie did not show the encounters tat Ethan had when he was in the building... The next moment after he sneaked into the building, blah... Ethan was making his way for the escape wif the object at the building top floor. I guess, u need to purchase the DVD series, watch the "Deleted Scenes" part, to see if they had scenes taken inside the building.
One of the female actress, Maggie Q, no doubt she put a great effort in her US debut film. Of the three actress, her role somehow out-stand the remaining two. She appeared ultimately sexy when she was dressing tat red dress... Wow...
Yes, i watch three Taiwan Drama Series... The first one is 恶魔在身边 (Demon Beside You)... I almoz laugh until my stomach pain... It's a ultimate funny drama series... Looking at the cuttie, act cute face of 杨丞琳, make mi laugh n laugh n laugh... Like whenever bad things occurred to her, the weather behind her will turn stormy... Hahaha... Tis drama series, make mi tink of Stella 黄湘伊 (Dunno if the name is correct). She is oso another female, tat gives out sweet smile when she's acting cute... Heehee... Sad tat now she is no longer acting or singing liao...
Yes, i finally start watching 爱杀17. Great show, very mysterious, veri dark... The whole plot is well-camouflaged, tat u won't noe who's the murder so easily... Watching until ep11 now... I do had my final two guess, after i slashed away many suspects away from my list. Anyway, i'm still waiting for tis drama to finish boardcasting in Taiwan n faster start selling in Singapore. And i muz say tis, Angela 张韶涵 done a wonderful job in tis film... She acted so veteran to mi in tis show... Wow...
The last drama tat i watch is 双壁传说... The time period for tis drama, is 21st century, not old-time century, if tat is wat u guess from its name... It tok abt twins brother, living in two different world, not noeing of each other existance... And one day they met, they decided to switch among themselves... Tat is why the high climax of the story start... Not a veri innovative plot... But i still looking forward for tis story... I'm still trying to find tis drama in shops... And i hvn't finished watching the whole drama yet.
Wow sei... Now i actually so sick... Yet i can type so much here... Okie... I guess i had updated the stuffs tat i wan to say it here liao... Okie, time to rest...
Zzzzzzzz
If it wasn't Dasa asking mi to update one particular entry, i guess i will be too lazy to update tis...
From wat i remember, i been feeling veri sick for the last two weeks liao... I don't tink i been putting alot of efforts in my work recently... Judging from my proposal tat i done for Ken last nitz... Haiz... I lived rather indoor recently... I bot some Music albums, i watch MI3, i watch three Taiwan Drama Series, i start playing my next PS2 game and i visited my house-clinic two times already...
Reason y i almost spend my time indoor is due to my sickness... I juz got too tired to go out... Or should i say i got no mood to go out... Okie, enf of these crap...
----------------------------------------------------------
I bot Van 范逸臣's album, which i can onli give a B-rating... I listen to the whole album when i'm relaxing on my bed... And i got abit disappointing during my first hear... The first three songs fail to fascinate mi... Onli until the 4th song, 放生, which is, wat i feel, the best song in tat album. And when i trying to hear the album the second time, yes, some songs did out-of-sudden make mi feel good... But had not leave a veri profound impression in mi yet... :P
Isit becoz of my recent mood, now the songs tat i am listening recently, is almoz all sad songs... Like from 失恋曲 from 林宇中, 折磨 from 183 Club... Haiz...
----------------------------------------------------------
I finally "harden" my heart n bot tis expensive DVD movie, the movie which i rated 2nd Best Movie of Year 2005... Yes, the title is "A Lot Like Love"... Wow... It's indeed an expensive DVD... But i find it worth the money... Seeing the whole movie again, plus viewing all the deleted scenes... Wow... I still find tis movie excellent. I wonder how plp cope wif their stress, when they need to manage/handle their love-relationship & career at the same time... Sometimes, I wonder...
The movie tat i rated it as Best Movie of Year 2005, is none other den "Initial D", which i had oso bot its DVD long long ago liao... Cheers~!
----------------------------------------------------------
Yes, i watch tis movie, MI3, which i wasn't greatly been fascinated abt...
Rating -> B+
The action is awesome... There's no doubt abt tis... However, the plot of the story appear disappointing to mi... It appear like a veri Jackie Chan's olden days movie plot. The villians possess an object. They r going to make use of tis object to do something destructive. Hero is suppose to go capture these villian n confiscate their tis object. However, even when u finished watching the whole movie... U will still noe nothing abt tis object... The IMF Organisation summarised it as something which should not be revealed... Hahaha...
There is one part in the story which i find it stupid in the movie. Ethan Hunt(Tom Cruise) sneaked into a building to steal tis object, but the whole movie did not show the encounters tat Ethan had when he was in the building... The next moment after he sneaked into the building, blah... Ethan was making his way for the escape wif the object at the building top floor. I guess, u need to purchase the DVD series, watch the "Deleted Scenes" part, to see if they had scenes taken inside the building.
One of the female actress, Maggie Q, no doubt she put a great effort in her US debut film. Of the three actress, her role somehow out-stand the remaining two. She appeared ultimately sexy when she was dressing tat red dress... Wow...
----------------------------------------------------------
Yes, i watch three Taiwan Drama Series... The first one is 恶魔在身边 (Demon Beside You)... I almoz laugh until my stomach pain... It's a ultimate funny drama series... Looking at the cuttie, act cute face of 杨丞琳, make mi laugh n laugh n laugh... Like whenever bad things occurred to her, the weather behind her will turn stormy... Hahaha... Tis drama series, make mi tink of Stella 黄湘伊 (Dunno if the name is correct). She is oso another female, tat gives out sweet smile when she's acting cute... Heehee... Sad tat now she is no longer acting or singing liao...
Yes, i finally start watching 爱杀17. Great show, very mysterious, veri dark... The whole plot is well-camouflaged, tat u won't noe who's the murder so easily... Watching until ep11 now... I do had my final two guess, after i slashed away many suspects away from my list. Anyway, i'm still waiting for tis drama to finish boardcasting in Taiwan n faster start selling in Singapore. And i muz say tis, Angela 张韶涵 done a wonderful job in tis film... She acted so veteran to mi in tis show... Wow...
The last drama tat i watch is 双壁传说... The time period for tis drama, is 21st century, not old-time century, if tat is wat u guess from its name... It tok abt twins brother, living in two different world, not noeing of each other existance... And one day they met, they decided to switch among themselves... Tat is why the high climax of the story start... Not a veri innovative plot... But i still looking forward for tis story... I'm still trying to find tis drama in shops... And i hvn't finished watching the whole drama yet.
----------------------------------------------------------
Wow sei... Now i actually so sick... Yet i can type so much here... Okie... I guess i had updated the stuffs tat i wan to say it here liao... Okie, time to rest...
Zzzzzzzz


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home