Saturday, April 22, 2006

Someone offer mi the help...

SOMEONE, PLS HELP MI...

I can't hold a converstation. I do not noe if i'm able to do it once, but it seems like I've lost it. Maybe it's due to my solitairary that builds up this boring aura that never fails to kill any conversations i want to make with a stranger.

Well, maybe i acted too badly... Maybe it's becoz I'm juz too overly concerned on the impression that i might give and that has an counter effect instead.

i wan to make her laugh, but i do not know if she noe me well enf to know if i'm joking or not, vice verse. Sometimes it's so difficult to predict a woman's mind. This is one of those rare moments where i would stop fantasizing of wanting to be wolverine or batman, but wish i were mel gibson in "What woman wants".

I don't wan to appear too arrogant, i dun wan to appear too weak, i dun wan to be overly-enthuestic which might appear desperate, yet i do not want to act cool which can be proud. i juz wan be myself, which is fun and just mr happy-go-lucky.

Haiz...
Headache now...!!!
Juz when i'm slapping my mouth to write tis entry... Prehaps now i will rest longer for my next entry...


* Highlight the above chunk if u wan to see the content...

I wrote the above paragraph be4 someone offer mi wif help... My mind is still feeling abit lost at tat time... I can't believe... The recent stories tat had been revolving ard mi, i'm trying my best to keep it as a secret even if my frenz ask mi... The moz i say bits & pieces... But when i'm chating wif my tis best frenz moments ago... I tink i willingly spill my whole bag of beans out to him... Hahaa!

He gave mi several pointers... Which like suddenly opened up my eyes... Wah Sei... I'm almoz agreeing in every comments he's making... When everything is finalised until last part, tis part he can't help mi either leh... Tis is oso one tough reason which i dunno how to speak out... Now my heart, instead of crackling, become heavy liao...

Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home