About Me...
Like wat my brief intro(On the right) abt mi said... I bet i hve multiple(complex) personaility. However tis complexity all derived from a basic rule - i'm a rather regulations-sticking being... Sound chem~ rit...
My mood got a bit upset last nitz (Or should i say tis mid-morning to be exact) & now... I'm a regulation-sticking being... There r some rules tat i like sticking wif... For example... The books tat i kept(Veri-liking) muz be clean n good-condition... If i find the book is in poor condition beyond repair(ironing)... I will rather crumpled tat book n throw into trash bin... Yes, tis is mi!
Plp did not treat my book well wif respect... Making so much of folds n dents to the book, making mi so hot tat i crush tat book n dump into the trash bin... I rather buy another new book den keeping tis "Almoz-rubbish-looking-book-in-the-eyes-of-mine" in my bookshelf...
I do not like plp to "bully" mi to do stuffs, taking mi for granted... Is "bully" tis word the appropriate word to use here...??? Sounds like i'm the coward in tat sentence... To rephrase it, i hate plp using the authority (Higher den mine) to suppress mi doing stuffs... One time or rather occasionally is still alright... But if it's almoz everytime... I will show case my way of "rebellious" attitude... Even if it means to tell lies... So wat! I'm myself is a professional lie-story teller...
I bot another GAME again...
Got even more BROKE now... Haha...
I'm awared of tis onli till recently tat plp do not noe how my tis name - Jiro come from...
JI - comes from Jinshan n RO - comes from Ronald... 4 letters joining together, forming my online name - JIRO... Tis is how i named my online name 2 years ago... And since tis is the land(website) of mi Jiro, i named my tis site(blog) as JiroLand...
Okie... Everyone understood! \<^o^>/
My mood got a bit upset last nitz (Or should i say tis mid-morning to be exact) & now... I'm a regulation-sticking being... There r some rules tat i like sticking wif... For example... The books tat i kept(Veri-liking) muz be clean n good-condition... If i find the book is in poor condition beyond repair(ironing)... I will rather crumpled tat book n throw into trash bin... Yes, tis is mi!
Plp did not treat my book well wif respect... Making so much of folds n dents to the book, making mi so hot tat i crush tat book n dump into the trash bin... I rather buy another new book den keeping tis "Almoz-rubbish-looking-book-in-the-eyes-of-mine" in my bookshelf...
I do not like plp to "bully" mi to do stuffs, taking mi for granted... Is "bully" tis word the appropriate word to use here...??? Sounds like i'm the coward in tat sentence... To rephrase it, i hate plp using the authority (Higher den mine) to suppress mi doing stuffs... One time or rather occasionally is still alright... But if it's almoz everytime... I will show case my way of "rebellious" attitude... Even if it means to tell lies... So wat! I'm myself is a professional lie-story teller...
----------------------------------------------------------
I bot another GAME again...
Got even more BROKE now... Haha...
----------------------------------------------------------
I'm awared of tis onli till recently tat plp do not noe how my tis name - Jiro come from...
JI - comes from Jinshan n RO - comes from Ronald... 4 letters joining together, forming my online name - JIRO... Tis is how i named my online name 2 years ago... And since tis is the land(website) of mi Jiro, i named my tis site(blog) as JiroLand...
Okie... Everyone understood! \<^o^>/


2 Comments:
Schizophrenia?!!!!
Are you Ronald I or Ronald II now>?? lol =D
Finally the legend of JIRO revealed!
By
dasabelle, at 10:22 AM
Errrr......
Wat does "Schizophrenia" mean huh...???
By
Name : Orij, at 6:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home