Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Buzz Days Coming... Heehee... Haahaa...

Haha...
Quite some time not updating my JiroLand blog liao...
Why huh...???
Coz no story to tell wat...
And i believe for the coming days, there hardly be any entries... Coz i will be veri buzz...

Why???
Hmmm... I leave tis answer for the later part...

Why i got no stories to write recently...???
Coz i so far dun hve any company stuffs to say now...!!! They r almoz the same day-in day-out stories to mi liao tat i am so immune to them alreadi... Plp come n go... Tell-tale stories flying ard... I hardly showface of any atonishment when i heard plp leaving... Hmmm... Except some...

For tis month, I'm VERI BROKE... Tat y i need to clock more OTs money n go out lesser shopping... Imagine i juz receive my pay n so fast i make a spending BOMB...

Wat did i buy...???
A Seiko watch???
A branded wallet???
A pair of Shoes again...???
An impressive clubbing put-ons???

NO! NO! NO!!!

I juz spent some money on GAMES...
My PS2 hve been left in my cupboard for donkey months liao... Finally i purchased some games to utilise my PS2... I muz say tis loud n clear tat i'm a ORIGINALS supporter... Tat y the music albums & PS2 games tat i bot, r all originals... Imagine the game developers spent so much efforts in creating the storyboards, animations, codings, intergrating every components together to finalise out such a fantastic game, yet plp go round supporting these games by buying pirated games... OMG... Such acts r so foolish...

I juz bot 2 games, naming Tales Of Legendia & Wild Arms 4. I'm a fan of the FF Family, Tales Family, Suikoden Family, Star Ocean Family & Wild Arms Family... So for all parts of these Family games... I will like to purchase them n played them...

After playing short moments of the two games... I muz say i'm veri satisfied wif both the gameplay... Both games hve their strong features to capture mi into continuous playing...

I played Wild Arms 4 first, testing to see the DVD works anot... Wow... I'm captured by the impressive storyline, n play play play... The HEX system tat tis game introduce into its battle systems, seems terrific to mi... However i stopped playing after Chapter 1... Coz i noe i can't carry on playing tis first... I need a stradegy guide in order to play tis game... Till i bot my game guide book, den i will start playing WA4... Yes, one strong point which i muz highlight here, is tat i like the garphics animation done in WA4... During some cutscene, which occur in ur navigating world... It is like done in such impressive way... So much better den those i seen in WA3... Like Arnaud suddenly bumped ontop of Jude, covering his Jude's mouth wif his hand... He do tis to stop Jude from talking too loud, alerting the nearby enemy soldiers... I muz say to praise the developers' efforts to enhance their storyline thru some animations, which will add so much workload into their schedule when they decided to add in... Well Done!


Tales Of Legendia...

Whereas i hve alreadi bot the guide book of my Tales Of Legendia... So i switch playing tis Tales den... The graphics used for Tales tis time, is veri different from its history Tales... The 3D navigating world, is a veri cartoonish 3D graphics... It is almoz like the kind of graphics tat i experience while playing Chinese 3D RPG & Star Ocean Family... One good point is the battling system tat Tales Family adopted... Its a 2D fighting type... Which is a veri impressive fighting mode, and together wif their impressive voice-in, making tis Tales Family games so famous among RPG gmers...

Currently I'm playing Tales like a nuts, on whenever time i hve... Tis explained why i will hve lesser time now to update my blog in the next few weeks...

Tis is one of the games tat i oso wan to buy... I sure to grab them if i found tis English version is released into the market... Suikoden 5...


Suikoden 5




These r the runes tat hve so far appeared in any of the Suikoden Family games...
Wah Sei... Impressive... I couldn't even identify some...


----------------------------------------------------------


Finally bot 光良's latest album liao... Haha... I visited CD-Rama on Sat to check if the album is released. Nope! Checked again on Sunday & saw tis album... Gladly bot tis album wif-out second thought... Haha... Judging from tis album & his last album... 光良 is unlike other singers... He dun reali need 10 new songs in order to release one album. Some singers, for the sake of releasing their album... Anyhow add some songs into their album, in order to make 10 songs... Actually they onli hve 1-2 songs wif good rating... The rest r like shits... Tat y sometimes i hate such singers... 光良 is not such type... He dun need 10 songs to release one album. His latest album consist of 7 songs onli, some songs r even repeated version from other singers... But sang from the mouth of 光良, the standards r pretty not bad... Tat y the whole album is rated pretty high by mi... His first hit song, 约定... WaiSei... Is like Angel-Singing song to mi... Haha...

----------------------------------------------------------


Went ToaKBox wif my Sec gang on Sunday, n had a nice sing there... I listed one whole list of songs tat i wan to sing on Sunday... They r the songs tat i dun find in Party World... So i MUZ sing them in KBox... Haha... I didn't sing veri well in some songs... esp 周杰伦 - 开不了口...

I'm so sad tat i didn't sing well for tat song... My "false" sound is like cracking thru-out the song... However PL made a better sing... She sang so well in her songs... Tat her "false" tone is so well-connected to her singing tone... WaiSei... She got take training lessons from professionals hor... I told her to participate in next round of SuperStar... She will sure to win n can finally bid farewell to her auditting job... If u participate, muz tell mi hor... I will make the biggest fan banners to be there to support u... Haha... And muz reali find mi to be ur Supporting Male-Actor in ur MV in further(When time comes) hor... 10 MV-appearance oso can hor... Haha...

----------------------------------------------------------


Plp commented tat i dun hve any interesting tory to write recently hor... Hmmm... Quite true... Nothing to write so far... Wif more readers now, the content i can write here become limited liao... Ya! I do hve a story to tell... A true love story(S) from a person named "Flowery Carrot"... Prehaps when my mouth become so itching... Den i will start writing tis story here liao... Haha...

----------------------------------------------------------


Some pics posting...


Short hair-style, student hair, student specs, student age, student mi... Haha...


A spider tat i spotted on my way back home from work... Tis pix is taken using my 7610, zooming onto the spider, which is @ rather high position in the tree... It's body size onli, i believe, is abt 75% of my fist... Consider a big spider to mi liao... And its spider web is enormously large...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home