What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
I tot i won't be updating any more blog entry recently... Coz i so far got nothing to write... Haha...
Browsing Dasa's blog n saw tis quiz... So i tok it to see wat's major i should be in... Guess wat... I'm major in Chemistry... But in reality, my work is MMedia... Haha... Looks like 7 years ago, I should hve pick up Chemical Engineering as my poly course... Tat is one of my two final selected course tat i'm still struggling in my mind at tat time...
Browsing Dasa's blog n saw tis quiz... So i tok it to see wat's major i should be in... Guess wat... I'm major in Chemistry... But in reality, my work is MMedia... Haha... Looks like 7 years ago, I should hve pick up Chemical Engineering as my poly course... Tat is one of my two final selected course tat i'm still struggling in my mind at tat time...
You scored as Chemistry. You should be a Chemistry major! As if that isnt clear enough, you are deeply passionate about Chemistry, and every single chemical reaction and concept fascinates you. Pursue that!
What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3) created with QuizFarm.com |


4 Comments:
Haizzz... As I told u, our poly course closed down liao.. :"(
If u want to go into science, maybe u can take a specialist dip in molecular biotechnology from NP. I'm considering whether I should take up that course... That will be my 4th diploma liao.
By
Faith, at 10:36 PM
Wat u meant by ur course closed down liao... U mean tat ur course had been removed from the course selection list liao... OR u juz meant the name of ur course is juz renamed liao onli...???
By
Name : Orij, at 1:28 AM
Totally removed liao...no more multimedia software eng. or multimedia technology.
They divided our course into 3D, etc... They no longer have our rojak course... They are more specialised... Maybe they realised that being a rojak is useless.
By
Faith, at 5:07 PM
OIC...
Hmmm... Like tat oso not bad... Coz tat rojak course dunno make how many plp suffer liao...
By
Name : Orij, at 7:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home