Jiro Wish Everyone Happy Lunar New Year... \(^o^)/
爆竹一响除旧年
满地红红接新年
春夏秋冬一整年
好运一年胜一年
心想事成在今年
如意吉祥平安年
发财发财是今年
我零少在此,
祝你过个快乐年!!!
Jiro Wish Everyone Happy Lunar New Year... \(^o^)/
Finally i regain abit abit of my health liao to do some updating of my blog... Haha... Wat do i mean huh...
Hmmm... Where should i start the story from...???
Like wat i updated in my previous previous blog entry, i hve eaten my 收公酒(Organised by my own circle of colleagues) liao, yet my company hvn't 收公 leh... There's still like tones & tones of stupid jobs in the list...
I work from Thursday nitz to Friday morning, a total of 14 working hours... Haa... I getting more n more amazed by my working determination liao...
On Friday, i'm supposed to meet my gang for Double-O nitz today, so i should be getting some rest after work... However, my skin & mind get so itch alot... Coz i already wan to see tis firm, Fearless... So, i ignored my sleeping call (Keep on yawning n tat's mean i reali need to go sleep liao...) n went to cinema straight after work. I hve check the cinema time bookings before hand, so i noe the cinema near my house, hve wat slot for Fearless... So i planned the timing perfect, allowing mi to hve sufficient time to enjoy my sweet morning hving morning breakfast at Delifrance... Haha... This is my first time visiting Delifrance liao, after my disappointment on Delifrance 3.5 months ago at Ngee Nan City.
Yes, as usual, i eat my popcorn while watching tis movie... Okie, i leave my comments on tis movie till the later part. Of coz after tis movie, i went straight home for sleep... And i wake up at 7:30pm, n start getting shower & dressed up... I supposed to meet the rest @ 8:30pm... Juz when i'm tinking i'm late liao, i became the first one to reach there at exact time... The rest all veri late... If i noe tat, i should at least sleep until 8:30 den wake up...
这样,我就不至于又空着肚子又不够睡的状态去跟哥们儿拼酒...
真是自取其辱
Yes, my stomach is as good as empty... I didn't eat any actual meal at all for the day... Thus, in Double-O... I dun remember mi drinking alot... But i'm totally drunk at tat time... I remember after my third Tequila shots, i start to feel something wrong liao... After tat, the situation gone crazy... I remember everytime i returned back from toilet, the table like suddenly come out wif another tray of Tequila shots leh... Den weijie start dragging plp in, saying 一人喝两杯... Haha... Den i ignored my body alarm n go drink tat... Haha...
Yes!!! Finally after so many so many times of drinking... I finally got the chance to noe how vomitting is like...
I remember Kit dragging mi to outside to get some fresh air... But i collapse onto the floor, sleeping... Den my "kit" comes along, n i vomitted into the grass patch in front... Yikes... I like vomitted alot... Vomit vomit vomit...
Den Kit & WeiCheng n another uncle(I tink he is secure person, coz his face looks so familiar...) help mi to the toilet... I tink is mi asking them to help mi to toilet... After closing the door in toilet... I sit down n START SLEEPING again... Haha... The reason why i choose toilet becoz at least i dun need to scare if my stomach is veri pain liao... I remember while sitting, i hve the urge to vomit again, so i vomit left right... Yes!!! Disgusting, but i didn't vomit alot lah... Sleep sleep sleep... Weicheng, who is waiting outside... Get so feedup liao... Tat he keep shouting out loud for mi... Asking if i'm asleep... I remember he got go to next cubicle to look mi from the top... Den he shouted...
"Na bei... 跟我在睡觉..." Haha... Den dunno until which nag, i finally get myself out from the cubicle liao... Haha...
Returning back to outside... I tink everyone is oso out there liao... And i sleep on the pavement again tis time... I tink i saw Yihao crounching at one side there too... He oso like drink lot... I tink he drink more den mi... The reason y i drunk or rather say in such pathetic state, is becoz of my empty stomach & insufficent rest be4 hand... Haha... I tink during tis time, i got vomit some oso lah...
Den i remember saying something like, cannot liao... Something is wrong... I need to go back liao... Luckily got WeiCheng & Weijie to see mi back, else I dun even noe how to go back... In cab, i sleep again... Upon reaching my house, i told the taxi driver to go straight, dun turn left... Coz by going straight, den i dun need to cross road to return back home... Haha... Walk walk walk towards my house... Suddenly i see tis wooden bench in front of mi... Den i tink, since when my house downstair benches look so clean...??? I even used my hand to wipe the bench to see if it's clean... After wiping, yes it's clean... I'm so amazed by its cleaness... Den i collapsed onto the bench sleeping liao... Hahaha... Tis is my first time sleeping on my house downstair's benches... I dunno sleep for how long... Den i heard some cans clanking sound... I opened my eyes, i tink i saw someone not far away... Should be some morning cleaner workers lah... Den i tink, how come i'm sleeping here huh...??? Wat if i'm kana robbed... Den i get up n return back home...
Finally home...
Tis is a lesson for everyone... Dun ever ever empty stomach go drink alcohol... U will get drunk easily... Anyway... Vomitting is not as bad as wat plp say... Onli he feel headaching onli...
My mom dun need to guess oso noe i totally drunk liao... In the past, even if i'm tipsy... I make sure i look as if normal when i go home... Last nitz cannot lah... Quick bathe n i gone for my bed liao... Haha...
Today even hve to wake up early to go buy some more food topping for my house's steamboat... Haha... My dad forget to buy "Chai Shao" & "Shao Rou"... so i ended up hveing to try my luck to go visiting some stall shops, to see if they still opened...
Juz hve my house steamboat... Simply delicious... And now i'm veri veri full liao... After rest for a while... I will go for my second round again... Ganbatte...

Movie : Fearless
Story Flow : 4.5/5
Action : 4/5
Overall Grade From Mi : B++
I muz say, for tis movie... I had a mixture of feelings... The story line is good... Jet Li casted himself into a character, how naive he is when he is still young, n when he finally learnt his mistake... Every thing is too late liao...
Tis is wat the movie review toks abt for tis movie...
"Huo Yuanjia begins the story as a cocky, young Martial Arts practitioner with only one thing in his mind, to become the best at his craft at all costs. His quest eventually leads to a tragedy when he mistakenly kills an opponent whose disciples consequently slaughter Huo's whole family for revenge. A distraught and heartbroken Huo flees to the countryside, determined to abandon everything he ever wanted and believed in. He then spends considerable time in a remote mountain village anonymously, where he relearned all the things that matter in life while taking refuge with an old lady and her half blind granddaughter. He returns to the city to make amends with his turbulent past, and gets swept up in a violent, fight to the death Martial Arts tournament to defend China's honor against foreign aggressors."
The action fights r indeed interesting... It is almoz like the old type of fights u see in Huang Fei Hong's movie... Not those tat u see in Hero, which added too many computer effects liao...
One interesting feature of tis movie, they add in many different kinds of martial arts from different lands into tis movie... And many different "Kungfu" skills r mentioned in tis movie... In some fights, it showned how Jet Li fight wif his opponents, making them noe how is their gap wif Jet Li, thus making them gladly admit defeated...
Sadly to say, the best fight wasn't seen in the final battle... Coz, the last battle, it onli show how Huo Yuanjia strive to continue fighting, in order to maintain the reputation of his fellow China mates... Thus, veri little or rather no interesting stuns can be seen in his last fight... Whereas, u can expected veri good stunning fight, when he is fighting the "Zhao Family Frenz/Opponent", the half-giant size body wrestler, and the stunning impressive fight while fighting wif "Qin Master".
Lastly to say, tis is still a good movie to catch for during tis festival period... Go catch guys/gals if u r free during tis holidays...
The next movie tat i will like to catch now is My KungFu Sweetheart & The Zodiac movie(Forget the name liao)...
满地红红接新年
春夏秋冬一整年
好运一年胜一年
心想事成在今年
如意吉祥平安年
发财发财是今年
我零少在此,
祝你过个快乐年!!!
Jiro Wish Everyone Happy Lunar New Year... \(^o^)/
----------------------------------------------------------
Finally i regain abit abit of my health liao to do some updating of my blog... Haha... Wat do i mean huh...
Hmmm... Where should i start the story from...???
Like wat i updated in my previous previous blog entry, i hve eaten my 收公酒(Organised by my own circle of colleagues) liao, yet my company hvn't 收公 leh... There's still like tones & tones of stupid jobs in the list...
I work from Thursday nitz to Friday morning, a total of 14 working hours... Haa... I getting more n more amazed by my working determination liao...
On Friday, i'm supposed to meet my gang for Double-O nitz today, so i should be getting some rest after work... However, my skin & mind get so itch alot... Coz i already wan to see tis firm, Fearless... So, i ignored my sleeping call (Keep on yawning n tat's mean i reali need to go sleep liao...) n went to cinema straight after work. I hve check the cinema time bookings before hand, so i noe the cinema near my house, hve wat slot for Fearless... So i planned the timing perfect, allowing mi to hve sufficient time to enjoy my sweet morning hving morning breakfast at Delifrance... Haha... This is my first time visiting Delifrance liao, after my disappointment on Delifrance 3.5 months ago at Ngee Nan City.
Yes, as usual, i eat my popcorn while watching tis movie... Okie, i leave my comments on tis movie till the later part. Of coz after tis movie, i went straight home for sleep... And i wake up at 7:30pm, n start getting shower & dressed up... I supposed to meet the rest @ 8:30pm... Juz when i'm tinking i'm late liao, i became the first one to reach there at exact time... The rest all veri late... If i noe tat, i should at least sleep until 8:30 den wake up...
这样,我就不至于又空着肚子又不够睡的状态去跟哥们儿拼酒...
真是自取其辱
Yes, my stomach is as good as empty... I didn't eat any actual meal at all for the day... Thus, in Double-O... I dun remember mi drinking alot... But i'm totally drunk at tat time... I remember after my third Tequila shots, i start to feel something wrong liao... After tat, the situation gone crazy... I remember everytime i returned back from toilet, the table like suddenly come out wif another tray of Tequila shots leh... Den weijie start dragging plp in, saying 一人喝两杯... Haha... Den i ignored my body alarm n go drink tat... Haha...
Yes!!! Finally after so many so many times of drinking... I finally got the chance to noe how vomitting is like...
I remember Kit dragging mi to outside to get some fresh air... But i collapse onto the floor, sleeping... Den my "kit" comes along, n i vomitted into the grass patch in front... Yikes... I like vomitted alot... Vomit vomit vomit...
Den Kit & WeiCheng n another uncle(I tink he is secure person, coz his face looks so familiar...) help mi to the toilet... I tink is mi asking them to help mi to toilet... After closing the door in toilet... I sit down n START SLEEPING again... Haha... The reason why i choose toilet becoz at least i dun need to scare if my stomach is veri pain liao... I remember while sitting, i hve the urge to vomit again, so i vomit left right... Yes!!! Disgusting, but i didn't vomit alot lah... Sleep sleep sleep... Weicheng, who is waiting outside... Get so feedup liao... Tat he keep shouting out loud for mi... Asking if i'm asleep... I remember he got go to next cubicle to look mi from the top... Den he shouted...
"Na bei... 跟我在睡觉..." Haha... Den dunno until which nag, i finally get myself out from the cubicle liao... Haha...
Returning back to outside... I tink everyone is oso out there liao... And i sleep on the pavement again tis time... I tink i saw Yihao crounching at one side there too... He oso like drink lot... I tink he drink more den mi... The reason y i drunk or rather say in such pathetic state, is becoz of my empty stomach & insufficent rest be4 hand... Haha... I tink during tis time, i got vomit some oso lah...
Den i remember saying something like, cannot liao... Something is wrong... I need to go back liao... Luckily got WeiCheng & Weijie to see mi back, else I dun even noe how to go back... In cab, i sleep again... Upon reaching my house, i told the taxi driver to go straight, dun turn left... Coz by going straight, den i dun need to cross road to return back home... Haha... Walk walk walk towards my house... Suddenly i see tis wooden bench in front of mi... Den i tink, since when my house downstair benches look so clean...??? I even used my hand to wipe the bench to see if it's clean... After wiping, yes it's clean... I'm so amazed by its cleaness... Den i collapsed onto the bench sleeping liao... Hahaha... Tis is my first time sleeping on my house downstair's benches... I dunno sleep for how long... Den i heard some cans clanking sound... I opened my eyes, i tink i saw someone not far away... Should be some morning cleaner workers lah... Den i tink, how come i'm sleeping here huh...??? Wat if i'm kana robbed... Den i get up n return back home...
Finally home...
Tis is a lesson for everyone... Dun ever ever empty stomach go drink alcohol... U will get drunk easily... Anyway... Vomitting is not as bad as wat plp say... Onli he feel headaching onli...
My mom dun need to guess oso noe i totally drunk liao... In the past, even if i'm tipsy... I make sure i look as if normal when i go home... Last nitz cannot lah... Quick bathe n i gone for my bed liao... Haha...
Today even hve to wake up early to go buy some more food topping for my house's steamboat... Haha... My dad forget to buy "Chai Shao" & "Shao Rou"... so i ended up hveing to try my luck to go visiting some stall shops, to see if they still opened...
Juz hve my house steamboat... Simply delicious... And now i'm veri veri full liao... After rest for a while... I will go for my second round again... Ganbatte...
----------------------------------------------------------

Movie : Fearless
Story Flow : 4.5/5
Action : 4/5
Overall Grade From Mi : B++
I muz say, for tis movie... I had a mixture of feelings... The story line is good... Jet Li casted himself into a character, how naive he is when he is still young, n when he finally learnt his mistake... Every thing is too late liao...
Tis is wat the movie review toks abt for tis movie...
"Huo Yuanjia begins the story as a cocky, young Martial Arts practitioner with only one thing in his mind, to become the best at his craft at all costs. His quest eventually leads to a tragedy when he mistakenly kills an opponent whose disciples consequently slaughter Huo's whole family for revenge. A distraught and heartbroken Huo flees to the countryside, determined to abandon everything he ever wanted and believed in. He then spends considerable time in a remote mountain village anonymously, where he relearned all the things that matter in life while taking refuge with an old lady and her half blind granddaughter. He returns to the city to make amends with his turbulent past, and gets swept up in a violent, fight to the death Martial Arts tournament to defend China's honor against foreign aggressors."
The action fights r indeed interesting... It is almoz like the old type of fights u see in Huang Fei Hong's movie... Not those tat u see in Hero, which added too many computer effects liao...
One interesting feature of tis movie, they add in many different kinds of martial arts from different lands into tis movie... And many different "Kungfu" skills r mentioned in tis movie... In some fights, it showned how Jet Li fight wif his opponents, making them noe how is their gap wif Jet Li, thus making them gladly admit defeated...
Sadly to say, the best fight wasn't seen in the final battle... Coz, the last battle, it onli show how Huo Yuanjia strive to continue fighting, in order to maintain the reputation of his fellow China mates... Thus, veri little or rather no interesting stuns can be seen in his last fight... Whereas, u can expected veri good stunning fight, when he is fighting the "Zhao Family Frenz/Opponent", the half-giant size body wrestler, and the stunning impressive fight while fighting wif "Qin Master".
Lastly to say, tis is still a good movie to catch for during tis festival period... Go catch guys/gals if u r free during tis holidays...
The next movie tat i will like to catch now is My KungFu Sweetheart & The Zodiac movie(Forget the name liao)...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home