No Dogs Are Allowed...!!!
Sometimes i noe i'm a bad person. I can call plp wif names, but i can't tolerate plp calling mi wif names... I noe i'm bad, n i will go HELL when i die... But sometimes, anger is something beyond my control. Usually i dun start toking bad abt plp, unless he start first on mi. Calling mi wif names, n tats it. You r declaring mi wif war. Even if i tok bad abt plp, i will onli say plp in terms of their working ability. I wun go deep into cursing or swelling...
Claudia once said, can i hang a notice board outside my office, saying "No dogs r allowed"... I laugh so heartily at her statement. Yesterday when i take over the shift job from "him". My blood-pressure almoz burst up by juz toking to "him". I'm tinking in my mind at tat moment, if i can tell my manager, "Please do not place my shift job in-between dog's shift". Meaning i dun wan to take over job from dogs, or doing hand-overing to dogs...
When i arrived last nitz... I saw two printers down. I ask him y, n he start dunno wat blah blah story to mi. My sweatdrop start dripping. I'm simply like playing piano to cow. I paused him n go into office to call my buddy instead. One machine declared by my nitz buddy as offically down. I checked it liao, n indeed it's down due to a fatal error. My buddy had been wif mi for months, n i trusted him n his ability. But for the other printer tat was declared by dog to be down. My head popped out wif an invisible bubble, saying "Dun let mi get tis so-called down printer up within minutes. If i can get tis printer back, u be dead." And indeed, i get tis printer back den. And i'm simply blood boiling in my stomach.
There's one screw tat drop off, causing the roller ring to be veri loose. How come he didn't even notice it. He told mi, he check tis, he check tat... I wonder wat the F is he checking during tat time. And there's some alignment problem tat he didn't set properly... Tat y the printer is not functioning properly. Juz for tat so-easily-detected mistake, he stop printing tat printer for so many hours... I'm so f**king angry. I wonder if all newbies noe we had thousands of banners still left unprinted, n the due date r drawing veri near. My manager n mi r freaking worrying now. Initially, i feel so feedup to tok to him. But if i dun tell him, my blood will keep boiling... So i confronted him, telling him wat r the stuffs tat he miss checking at tat time. I hate plp coming back to clock heavily-paid OT, juz to do simple things... Pui pui pui...
I reali wan to see the show, how tough will tis company survived, if mi n my buddy resigned away. Best is WS resigned as well... Lets see how the newbies will survived...
Claudia once said, can i hang a notice board outside my office, saying "No dogs r allowed"... I laugh so heartily at her statement. Yesterday when i take over the shift job from "him". My blood-pressure almoz burst up by juz toking to "him". I'm tinking in my mind at tat moment, if i can tell my manager, "Please do not place my shift job in-between dog's shift". Meaning i dun wan to take over job from dogs, or doing hand-overing to dogs...
When i arrived last nitz... I saw two printers down. I ask him y, n he start dunno wat blah blah story to mi. My sweatdrop start dripping. I'm simply like playing piano to cow. I paused him n go into office to call my buddy instead. One machine declared by my nitz buddy as offically down. I checked it liao, n indeed it's down due to a fatal error. My buddy had been wif mi for months, n i trusted him n his ability. But for the other printer tat was declared by dog to be down. My head popped out wif an invisible bubble, saying "Dun let mi get tis so-called down printer up within minutes. If i can get tis printer back, u be dead." And indeed, i get tis printer back den. And i'm simply blood boiling in my stomach.
There's one screw tat drop off, causing the roller ring to be veri loose. How come he didn't even notice it. He told mi, he check tis, he check tat... I wonder wat the F is he checking during tat time. And there's some alignment problem tat he didn't set properly... Tat y the printer is not functioning properly. Juz for tat so-easily-detected mistake, he stop printing tat printer for so many hours... I'm so f**king angry. I wonder if all newbies noe we had thousands of banners still left unprinted, n the due date r drawing veri near. My manager n mi r freaking worrying now. Initially, i feel so feedup to tok to him. But if i dun tell him, my blood will keep boiling... So i confronted him, telling him wat r the stuffs tat he miss checking at tat time. I hate plp coming back to clock heavily-paid OT, juz to do simple things... Pui pui pui...
I reali wan to see the show, how tough will tis company survived, if mi n my buddy resigned away. Best is WS resigned as well... Lets see how the newbies will survived...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home