Fatigue...
Fatigue is the BEST word to describe my current state... I hve clock 60 hrs of OT for the past 3.5 days...
Yes, wif so many stuffs left to do in office... I still left quite some for the person tat is doing the taking over from mi... So shag...
Looking forward for a nice long nap... \(^o^)/
BTW, PL & TJ... Where r ur photos huh...??? I'm still waiting for both of u to send mi the pics... If u r online, send mi msn n i will online to grab from u...
Yes, wif so many stuffs left to do in office... I still left quite some for the person tat is doing the taking over from mi... So shag...
Looking forward for a nice long nap... \(^o^)/
BTW, PL & TJ... Where r ur photos huh...??? I'm still waiting for both of u to send mi the pics... If u r online, send mi msn n i will online to grab from u...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home