Monday, February 06, 2006

Steamboat-ing @ Jie's House...

Ur annual CNY gathering @ Jie's house... I believe tis is the 3rd time liao ba... Hmmm... Maybe second time or wat... Kaoz... My memory failing mi...

For tis gathering... I always looking more forward for the Marjong playing... We makan steamboat in the afternoon... Follow by some 21-points poker game... Haha... Jie lose rather much of his pocket money... I believe James is the BIG winner... I do win some, lose some in the process... Until the second last game... I believed i make a winning of 30++ bucks... So, for the last game, i bet on $10 for tat game... And i try to play 5-Zeros for the last match... However, bursting over 21-points make mi pay double to the banker... Thus resulting mi to earn 10++ bucks for tat afternoon cards game... Hoohoo...

We start ur Marjong session in evening time... Luck wasn't reali wif mi... But neither is bad luck wif mi oso... We played 50cents/$1 game... I made rather many rounds of 4 tiles... But oso, James & Weifu games many big tiles oso... In the end, i onli lose $11 for the nitz game... Quite sad, coz after playing so many hours... U bet to except either u lose much, got win much... The most frustrating is u no win no lose after so many hours of playing... Or differences isn't tat big...

WeiCheng is the sad loser... I believed he lose nearly $50 thru-out... He onli gamed less den 5 times... However, his gaming is veri important, coz he broke James's chances in winning high-tile game... Haha...

For tis gathering, I bot along one LARGE tray of fabulous
发财三文捞生 (Yu Sheng Salmon Raw Fish) from Crystal Jade Kitchen @ Toa Payoh... Tis shall be my 4th time lau-ing YuSheng for tis year liao... Yuppie...



Tis is how it looks like, when u added all ingredients onto the tray... Initially, i wan to take pic of how it looks like be4 un-wrapping it... But i'm too busying playing Marjong at tat time liao... So i didn't take tat pic den... Too pity...

U dun tink tis pic looks abit ugly hor... It's becoz all the gravey is poured onto tat tray liao... Tat y u see the color abit orange...

But dun worry, coz tis YuSheng is OMG veri GOOD...!!! I like tis kind of munchy taste... Biting it, wif so many sesame seeds inside... Yummy...!!!

Weijie scared we LAU too fiercely, so he laid newspaper on his table to place the YuSheng tray... Indeed... Tis is my most-fierceful LAU for tis year... The whole 12++ plp surrounding the table, lauing the YuSheng like roaring-lions, lau-ing high high into the sky... Poor mi, whose hand is still caught at the bottom area, kana many many ingredients onto my hand area... Haha...

While i do my lauing, i say i will be more & more handsome tis year... Haha... Kit says he will win the coming Toto den... Kerk & Yihao says, they r not tat greedy... They juz hoped to find a VERI GOOD job in tis year... Hoohoo... Everyone shouted out a wish, n may tis plate of Crystal Jade Kitchen Yu Sheng Salmon Raw Fish granted all of ur wishes...


Misc snap shots on Weijie's Gigi... Photo taken by Sng... Haha...

[Add info] - Now i suddenly remember... I tot Weijie is supposed to intro gal to mi during his steamboat-ing... There is onli one gal in his house... But i tink the guy next to him is her BF... LOL... No gal intro...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home