Depressing...
I felt veri depressing durng these few days...
I juz feel tat i start beginning dun understand who am i acting now...???
Something happen today which makes mi feel even more depressing... I dun understand why such words will come out from my mouth... Thou my words may not even hurt anyone, but i immediately feel regreting after saying... How come i'm such an idoit, a fool, a stupid, a clumsy, a dunno-how-to-tok-calmy guy...
I shall take a LONG break from my blogging now...
Until i finally packed up my mind, revive from my moody mind... Den i will start to blog again...
Cya!
I juz feel tat i start beginning dun understand who am i acting now...???
Something happen today which makes mi feel even more depressing... I dun understand why such words will come out from my mouth... Thou my words may not even hurt anyone, but i immediately feel regreting after saying... How come i'm such an idoit, a fool, a stupid, a clumsy, a dunno-how-to-tok-calmy guy...
I shall take a LONG break from my blogging now...
Until i finally packed up my mind, revive from my moody mind... Den i will start to blog again...
Cya!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home