Monday, April 10, 2006

Worship !!! (Part 1)

Hmmm....
Its ages since i last update my blog...
If i'm still the usual mi, i believe i hve lots of stuffs to write during tis long period of time...
But sadly say i'm still rather down mood in these few days... Thus i'm too moodly to update my blog den...

Many frenz browsed my blog n come out wif all sorts of story on why i'm becoming so depressed... Haha! You all made the wrong guess, n pls stop making wild guesses... The gal u all see in my handphone is not my gf... There's alot of things adding up to make mi feeling moody & depressed...

I dislike plp tat do not hve any sense of responsibilities...
I look down of plp for telling lies, for the sake of not doing stuffs...
I hate plp, for the sake of themselves, always dump half-done stuffs, leaving few pointers, n turned invisible like ghost...

If i'm in the situation... Things tat i start doing, i always like to fully done it myself... I mean if i am to let someone follow up, n carry on doing, i may be worried if he noe how to carry on, worried whether he made any mistakes anot, worried if i left out any pointers forget to tell him... etc... Tat y i dun like passing my half-done jobs to others...

Actually i'm not working on Sat... At afternoon, when i'm sleeping... Ha called mi n told mi the job i'm handling got some problem... Hearing much detail explanation from Ah-Chung, den i understand wat happened... Some rectification need to be done... If i am to brief Ha wat to do, n ask him to do the file n reprint, i may feel rather uneasy... Coz tis whole stuffs is only done by mi from start till now... So wat to do... I lanlan hve to wake up from my sleep, brush teeth, touch up my hairstyle, den rushed down back to office... Tis is wat i called "significant responsibility"...

If u see my previous entry, i tok abt the stupid characteristic of mine, which offen get risen up, which i strongly dun believe is my initial self... Since when hve i become so easily agitated by small stuffs... Haiz... I guess i shall put a end to tis topic at here first... I not going further into my mood-debate...

----------------------------------------------------------


-->> Movie Review <<--

I watched Ice Age 2 on Thursday... It's funny, but not to the kind of insane funny... The story plot is very simple n straight forward... It doesn't bring mi any excitment or climax feel thru out the whole movie... However there is one strong point tat i muz admit... Their animation n voice-over is excellently done. Overally, i can onli give tis movie an average of B.

-->> Music Review <<--

I bot several albums recently... Got 林宇中, Rainie 扬丞琳's second album, A Mei, Nicholas 张栋梁, Angela & LeeHom DVD Version album. Still in the progress to fully listen to all these albums...

I like LeeHom's MV for Kiss Goodbye... Excellent MV...

I like A Mei's songs, 我要快乐, 人质, 海阔天空... There more nice songs in tis album oso... which i need time to finish listening...

The first six songs of Nicholas 张栋梁's album, r fabulous... I hve converted these six songs n transfered them into my 7610 liao... And i hve sang two of these songs at Party World be4 liao... Haha...

I bet not many plp noe abt 林宇中. A new singer, releasing his debut album not long ago... I hvn't finish listen to all his songs in his album yet... But i can say is tat his first song 靠岸, is a veri NICE song. I like tis song so much tat tis song hve become my handphone ringtone for a couple of weeks liao...

Lastly is Rainie's second album, named 遇上爱... After hearing the whole album for the first time... The impression i get, isn't tat WOW if i compare wif the previous album... Rainie did not sang any sexy-emotionally songs like wat she did in the previous album... The impression i get, is tat in order to speed up the pace of coming second album, the amt of effort put in to beta-testing tis album's market value, is not welly done... As a result, i believed board music listeners like mi, hve ur real disappointment. Regardless, i still buy tis album to show my support to her... Ganbatte in next album...

When buying these, reaching home to un-wrap these albums... I found out tat i actually hve tis weird habit to look at the back of each disc, demanding to see the offical seal mark at the back of the disc... Den tis will proves well tat tis CD is a original CD... Warner Music hve their mark at the back of their disc, but to my atonishment, EQ Music dun hve... I'm rather sad when i see 林宇中's CD disc dun hve the EQ mark at the back of the disc. Haiz...

----------------------------------------------------------


Went out for dinner wif a couple of frenz... The atmosphere is rather strange... Two of my frenz, actually falling in love & woo-ing the same gal, n they noe themselves as love rival... Meaning the topics, tat they used to chat wif each other, become from more to less to none... Imagine, juz when we were hving ur weird atmosphere dinner, the background suddenly flooded wif tis clear music, played from a radio... Tis song is from David Tao - 爱我还是他... I was almoz choking wif giggling at my mind... How can such song be played so coincidencely at such times... Haiz...

----------------------------------------------------------


Juz went K-singing wif my frenz on Sat nitz... Guess wat, who came... Haha... Jun tag along as well... Hmmm... WC appeared like veri easy-going wif Jun huh... And the most talkative guy, Hao, suddenly became a dumbless toad, remaining quietly at the right corner. Haha... Hao, muz be more spontaneous abit when facing gals lah...

Den i realised on tat Sat nitz singing, i dun hve much new songs to sing... There is only few new songs for mi, the rest which i sang, r considered old songs to mi liao... Hmmm... Looks like the local music market is not good huh... Professional male singers r not releasing any solid album yet... Heehee... Should i do something to save the industry...??? Heehee...

----------------------------------------------------------


I bet next weekend is a packed wkend of mi... Saturday attending someone's bdae party, n Sunday, accompany my frenz to go "Temple" for worship-ing... Tis is a veri unique temple hor... Shhhhhhh........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home