Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pay Deducting Story...

I tot i wun be updating my blog for a long time liao...
But who noes... I actually hve the urge to update something here now...

There's something happened in my company recently which i forget to update in the previous entry... A colleague of mine is "retrenched", in order to shear the company's functioning cost... My company is not doing any good in its Sales recently... As a result, Boss decided to retrench one graphics member and three production crew. Initially i'm still worried if Boss will be "tat cruel" enf to juz sack tat colleague wifout any compensation. Luckily, things doesn't turn out in tis way. Boss did compensate one month salary to tat retrenched colleague of urs.

And yesterday, when i stepped into company... After some blah blah blah doings... Mr K(From my department) gossip tis to mi, which shocked mi greatly... Another colleague of mine, kana deducted S$700 from his pay for making a grave mistake, which resulted the company suffering "heavy loss"... For "Anon" information, tat job belongs to ur previous superior... I shall named him as Bastard in my tis blog entry.

I dislike Bastard! I hate Bastard! I even hate to do any of his jobs... Whenever i lanlan kana doing his job... I make sure i do it carefully, any changes or whatever so, i will always save JPEG for him to acknowledge... So as if there's any wrong, i will sure point my fingers at him, saying wat i done is all closely following his instructions... I will make sure i hve black n white evidence in my hands to back mi up if any disaster occurred...

Trust me! It's not like i'm trying to be petty wif his jobs... But he's simply dun hve any professionalism when doing his stuffs... If it's turn for u to take advice from expert, pls do so, n not try to act like smartie, tinking n wanting to do everything in ur own way...

My poor colleague doing his BodyShop job, which i dunno abt the progress of tat everything... coz i dun even care abt his tis job at tat time... And when the grave mistake happened, Bastard get anxious n trying to find out where's going wrong... I'm not sure if it is my colleague's fault... My GM called him into her office yesterday to tok abt tis amount deduction... I guess, if he really didn't done wrong, i tink he should hve argue n fight back liao... However he did not... Meaning...???

A deduction of S$700 is a grave amount of money... I will faint if tis happened to mi...

I remember twice doing Bastard's job... Something happened, n he wans to blame mi, n to pay for the loss... I immediately dig out all my saved JPEGs blah blah blah, n argue wif him, saying tat watever i done, actually had seek his acknowledgement be4... During one of tat two incident, he actually wans mi to pay S$180...

I hate plp, stupid plp esp, tinking there(e.g. like an event) arn't loopholes, taking everything for granted, n will sure everything goes smoothly... If i see such attitude, and if i'm involve in tis circle oso, i will make sure i do extra effort to double-check everything...

----------------------------------------------------------


Tis is a forward topic paragraph from previous entry...
Another great song from 林宇中 is tis song, 失恋学... Tis is indeed another great song after 靠岸... Tis song now had become my 7610 ringtone liao... Heehee... For 林宇中 tis debut album, i had identified 6 good songs inside... 靠岸 and 失恋学 r two of them... The next four songs r 不打烊的店, 再见, 灿烂部屋 and 寻找...

林宇中 - 失戀學 MV

Another great album tat i bot recently is Angela 张韶涵... Her first hit song for tat album is 潘朵拉... I like tis song MV veri much... My first glance for tis MV is during my "Sing Till Ur Throat Dry@ToaKBox" event... Remember J singing tat song n trying to imitate Angela when she's shaking her "Pong Pong" skirt, really makes mi laugh n laugh again, now... Haha... Another great song from tis album, is 口袋的天空... I muz greatly highlight tis song indeed... I tink tis song belongs to a drama, named 爱杀十七... Fantastic... Tis is a fantastic song... I like the tune of songs tat give mi some mysterious feeling... And tis is one of those kind of songs... WOW...

Angela 张韶涵 口袋的天空 MV

Nicholas 張棟梁 痛彻心扉 MV

Nicholas 張棟梁 Your Heart My Heart MV

The next album tat i'm going to buy, shall be tis one...
曹格 Superwoman MV

To Dasa:
As wat i told u... I heard tis song, Super Woman, from Campus SuperStar Final... And i happened to find the video clip, playing the song, sang by Campus SuperStar 黄智阳 after ur msn chat... Initially i put up the link here... But after tat, i realised tat webby had removed tat clip away from their storage... Thus i oso removed tat link away liao...

----------------------------------------------------------


Lastly be4 i end tis entry...
I urge all readers of mine, if u wans to add comments for mi, pls identify urself, otherwise not, i shall removed ur comments away... Thx you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home