What About Me...???
I AM: An idiot guy.
I WONDER: If she still living fine now? (1st Gal)
I REGRET: Not trying to noe her more at tat pt of time many years ago? (2nd Gal)
I WISH: Her good luck in finding her own happiness. (3rd Gal)
I MISS: The days i had when i got the chance to chat wif her. (4th Gal)
I DRINK: A lot by myself when i feel sad/heart broken.
I SING: Sad emotionally songs recently.
I SEND: You "Okie"(sms) when my mood is good.
I SEND: You "Ok" or "K"(sms) when my mood trashes.
I FEEL: Very sick/ill now.
I LOVE: Taking photos.
I TARGETED: to buy SAMSUNG Digimax i6 camera on next PC Show.
I LIKE: Chalet party.
I LOVE: Buying presents for plp.
I DESPERATELY: Wants a holiday.
I LOOKING-FORWARD: For my NS Oversea trip.
I CRY: When i tink of my grandma.
I NEED: Some rest now.
I AM: An idiot guy.
I WONDER: If she still living fine now? (1st Gal)
I REGRET: Not trying to noe her more at tat pt of time many years ago? (2nd Gal)
I WISH: Her good luck in finding her own happiness. (3rd Gal)
I MISS: The days i had when i got the chance to chat wif her. (4th Gal)
I DRINK: A lot by myself when i feel sad/heart broken.
I SING: Sad emotionally songs recently.
I SEND: You "Okie"(sms) when my mood is good.
I SEND: You "Ok" or "K"(sms) when my mood trashes.
I FEEL: Very sick/ill now.
I LOVE: Taking photos.
I TARGETED: to buy SAMSUNG Digimax i6 camera on next PC Show.
I LIKE: Chalet party.
I LOVE: Buying presents for plp.
I DESPERATELY: Wants a holiday.
I LOOKING-FORWARD: For my NS Oversea trip.
I CRY: When i tink of my grandma.
I NEED: Some rest now.
I AM: An idiot guy.


1 Comments:
Dun drink too much... Drinking is bad for brain cells.
By
Faith, at 6:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home