Monday, May 15, 2006

我们小时候

SONG OF THE WEEK
我们小时候

歌手:tank 专辑:生存之道
词:tank 曲:tank

(*)
小时候我总会这样牵著你的手
只是盼望能够在你的身边守候
为了保护你不小心割破手指头
这个小伤却让你流泪心痛
长大后我们越来越远
分隔地球的两边
何时才能够见面
熟悉微笑的脸

回忆起我们小时候
闭上眼睛就能够感受
在我们心中慢慢流动的温柔
离开了我们小时候
现在你会不会想我
也许你找到一个人为你守候
我僚了

Repeat (*)

回忆起我们小时后
闭上眼就能够感受
站在窗前跟你说了晚安就走
离开了我们小时候
现在的你不在想我
这个时候我僚了

---------END---------

I onli happened to hear tis song last week... And i like tis veri much... About tis singer named Tank, i remember not casting veri good comments on him at the start... Main reason is becoz he is a veri young singer, yet media keep on boasting abt his capabilities, which i strongly doubt wif... Tat y, i did not bot his album when i saw it displaying on the shelves in CD-Rama...

The first time, i hear one song from Tank, is 给我你的爱, sang by Yihao @ party world... Tat song is okie... But i dun tink my voice is suitable to sing tat song... Coz my voice does not hve a veri strong low pitch/tone...

However, till last week, i heard another song from Tank, 我们小时候... Hmmm... My impression on him changed... So i went online to hear some of his songs, to hear if they r good... And how come i like tis song, 我们小时候...??? Hearing the song, watching the MV, bring one of my long-forgotten childhood memory flowing back to my head...

I wonder, if plp(Guys especially) ever did such stupid things before, telling a gal tat "我长大后, 我就要娶你... blah blah blah..." Wat a great move to be done when we r kids...

No lah... No! No! No! I didn't meant i make such moves be4 when i'm young lah... No! No! No! I onli remember, i made my first kiss-move to a gal in my class at the age of 7, when i'm still in primary one... WOW!!! Such childhood memories, how come came flowing into my head when i am hearing the song, 我们小时候...??? Hmmm...

I still noe her name, i tink i still noe where she stay... But ur frenzship had gone very stale over the years... Unless for veri special gathering, else we wun hve the chance to meet each other at all... I tink i last met her, was last year November... I wonder if she's doing fine now... Hmmm...

(* Apparently, i tried to find his MV in YouTube, but the MV clips tat they provided, the quality is so suckie... The sound is like all twisted... Tat y i ended up not putting any MV clips here... *)

----------------------------------------------------------


Gone eating seafood wif my family juz now...



WOW!!! Tis crab cost $45, n they r BIG... AND SPICY TOO...
I guess, my sore throat which had been bothering mi for the past two weeks, wun be recovering so soon liao... Meaning, i guess i getting sick soon again liao... Haha...

----------------------------------------------------------


My Latest Artwork Design...


Proudly designed by Jiro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home