Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happi Early BDae To James Chan...

HAPPI EARLY BDAE TO JAMES CHAN...

Whole bunch of platoon mates juz help ur dear James to celebrate his bdae at Devils last nitz. Wow wow wow, last nitz is the nitz where many turn up. They r James, Puar, Yongming, Joseph Chua, Weijie, HongCheng, Yihao, WeiCheng, Anthony, Weifu, Kit, Edwin n me (Did i miss out anyone???)... Haha... can say last nitz is ur first nitz to get such a good place to sit... sofa seat leh...

Got some faces, hve not seen them for one month or longer liao... quite an impressive gathering... And oso last nitz, I finally get my own Devils Member Card liao... Aftering working for 5-6 months, finally i can see some visible income ++ in my bank liao, tis is why i decide to subscribe to be member. Hoohooo....

To answer to my last blog entry question. I will not be quiting at the moment yet. I hve determintaion to quit, but the boss somehow offer mi higher salary asking mi to stay. Since he has open his golden mouth liao, i might as well hang myself high up to sell. Quite despicable right. Bo bian... :p I am a cunning old fox after all. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home