I am so careless....
Haiz...
Wat a day for mi yesterday...
I am so careless enough to knock down 7 arcylic stands, resulting them to crack at the center. To amke things worse, they hve to be sent out on today... I page to boss n he call back. I tell him abt tis, n his tone doesn't sounds friendly then... Haiz... i saw we hve extra gloss sticker to print for these 7 broken arcylic, but i juz dunno if ur stock inside got any more acrylics... Haiz... Dunno hve to pay for how much due to my tis carelessness...???
Bad mood, no mood...
Wat a day for mi yesterday...
I am so careless enough to knock down 7 arcylic stands, resulting them to crack at the center. To amke things worse, they hve to be sent out on today... I page to boss n he call back. I tell him abt tis, n his tone doesn't sounds friendly then... Haiz... i saw we hve extra gloss sticker to print for these 7 broken arcylic, but i juz dunno if ur stock inside got any more acrylics... Haiz... Dunno hve to pay for how much due to my tis carelessness...???
Bad mood, no mood...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home