Friday, March 04, 2005

He hope tat i stay....

I hve been holding tis blog entry on hold for some days liao... i juz dunno how to start tis entry. Yesterday evening, when i reach the company reporting for work, my dept head talk to mi abt tis.....

I hve told some of my colleagues tat i will not be staying @ Universal for long, meaning i may be quiting anytime. I juz got my second OT pay, n i realise the amt given, is AGAIN different from wat i calculated myself. Tis time, it is short of 200++ bucks... thus i voice out tis to my dept head, n he help mi to get tis matter wif boss. Then after one week of investigation, tabulating data on myself n on boss's side, we realise tat the hours counted is correct. It is the OT rate tat is wrong. They actually paid mi at a OT rate calculated based on my probation salary. It is completely different from the amt they told mi during my interview, and the difference is pretty great. My dept head thought tat i am unhappy wif tis, n he try to help mi to get back the money i am lacking from boss. Yesterday evening, my dept head told mi tat boss agreed to pay mi back the balance he lack paying mi for the first two months. Then dunno how, my dept head hear the news tat i MAY be quiting tis job. He thought i am unhappy abt tis inaccurate pay figure, thus causing mi wanting to quit. Honestly said, even if i want to quit, the reason will not because of tis OT pay thing. The reason will be i want to change to a different environment to learn new things. My dept head keep on telling mi not to quit, n he says he got boss's approval tat after three months later, i be getting another new pay (higher than the pay i am receiving as perm), and my OT rate will increase oso. To put it simple, my dept head wants mi to continue staying there lor... which i dunno whether i can anot. Actually i target myself working for half year, then switch environment. How, things got different liao.

I am still not sure wat decision should i be taking for myself. Haiz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home