I am so glad...
I am so glad tat i still hve my sec frenz n army frenz to save mi from my boring life recently... I hve juz check into my excel sheet n find tat i hve work 63 OT hrs for the mth of January... wow... tat is 14 hrs more than last mth...
Muz i go so far for $... Nonono... all these is not wat i want... I hve being so back-dated abt wat happening to my amry mates, n my sec frenz start saying tat Jinshan has being missing for quite some time, dunno wat happen to him now...
The onli leisure i hve while working, is to buy some great songs to place into my Mac, n listen to them while doing work.
I dun tink my dept head will accept if i told him i wan to resign, coz now, he made a office spare key for mi. In tis whole company of 30++ plp, i believe onli 7-8 plp owns the key to tis company, n for my dept, onli my dept head owns it. Now, he gave mi one. I accept the key wif a lot of confusion in my mind.
I being telling mi tis tat if three months later, they or rather boss shows any unwillingness of converting mi into perm staff, i will try to find another job.
Muz i go so far for $... Nonono... all these is not wat i want... I hve being so back-dated abt wat happening to my amry mates, n my sec frenz start saying tat Jinshan has being missing for quite some time, dunno wat happen to him now...
The onli leisure i hve while working, is to buy some great songs to place into my Mac, n listen to them while doing work.
I dun tink my dept head will accept if i told him i wan to resign, coz now, he made a office spare key for mi. In tis whole company of 30++ plp, i believe onli 7-8 plp owns the key to tis company, n for my dept, onli my dept head owns it. Now, he gave mi one. I accept the key wif a lot of confusion in my mind.
I being telling mi tis tat if three months later, they or rather boss shows any unwillingness of converting mi into perm staff, i will try to find another job.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home