Sunday, January 09, 2005

I hate plp tat flip their words like flipping satay...

My plan for tis day(Err... now is sunday morning liao, so the day i mean is yesterday, which is Saturday) is totally runined.

On Friday, my Head tell mi tat i be working at 4pm at Saturday until midnitz. I'm okie wif it as long as u tell mi in advance. Then on friday, i work from 6pm to next morning 3am, where i take cab home. I tink, since i be onli working at 4pm the next day, so i stay awake to use my computer until 7am++ be4 i go for my breakfast, then return back home to sleep, tinking i can sleep until 3pm, then wake up to go for work. I start sleeping at 8am++, then at ard 10am++, my Head called to my handphone, telling mi to come at 1pm, n stay until 5pm, then can run liao, coz not much job today. I groan badly in my heart. Coz if i am to work at 1pm, i dun hve sufficient sleep. U plp should noe tat i like to sleep a lot.

But nvmind, i still go for work on time. I been tinking i can run at 5pm today, so i dressed nicely today, didn't bring my backpack along, coz later after work, i wan to go down to Orchard HMV to buy Diana Degarmo CD. I been hearing her song, Emotional on Class 95 almoz everyday, n i feel tat she sings tat song veri well. So i intend to support her by buying her album. I been hve tis intentionto buy the CD sice the start of tis week liao, juz tat i dun hve time to go down to HMV to buy. I check the stores in CD-Drama liao, they dun hve tis album. So, my plan for today is to go down Orchard.

But when i reach company, my Head tell mi to stay until 8pm, telling me to do two jobs, which one is major. Then i hve so many items need to be printed on a single printer using Gloss Lami material. He quoted i may be leaving at ard 8pm, but tat is a veri optimistic timing. I wear so nice to company for f**k, doing OT until so late, spoiling my whole day mood. Guess i do the stuffs until wat time. I do do do until 11pm++, be4 i leave my company. Shit, coz i am late for my last bus timing. I sit at the bus stop to wait for my bus number 8 until 12pm/am, wait until i so damn angry tat i take cab home again.

Tmr, or should i say is today afternoon, i sure i go buy tat CD, regardless of wat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home