Terribly Sorri To All My Platoon Frenz...
I say out so loud in my msn, saying tat i will make a song delication at ard 12:45am to 1:30am today @ YES 933, yet it is not done. Why?
DJ Ling Zhi is sicked, thus Chong QIng take over her to host for today. But he onli host until 1:00am, thus he did not activate the sms song delication activity. Arrggghhh.... Terribly sorri to all, or to any who is listening to it. I promise to do it on Monday nitz, provided DJ Ling Zhi is back (I believe by the time she will be back).
Today i leave company at 3:10 sharp. And i take cab home. Surprisingly, the cab fee turn out to be less expensive than i tot. My final destination is Jalan Toa Payoh, where i will walk back home from there. When the taxi reach there, the price meter is $4.80, so for mid-nitz charges which is 1.5X, so my cab fare is $7.20. Hmm... more cheaper than i tot. Okie now i noe liao. If next time i am so damn tiring n oso can "run" at 3:00am, then i will take cab home. I juz need to tell the taxi uncle to exit CTE, turn left to Jalan Toa Payoh...
DJ Ling Zhi is sicked, thus Chong QIng take over her to host for today. But he onli host until 1:00am, thus he did not activate the sms song delication activity. Arrggghhh.... Terribly sorri to all, or to any who is listening to it. I promise to do it on Monday nitz, provided DJ Ling Zhi is back (I believe by the time she will be back).
Today i leave company at 3:10 sharp. And i take cab home. Surprisingly, the cab fee turn out to be less expensive than i tot. My final destination is Jalan Toa Payoh, where i will walk back home from there. When the taxi reach there, the price meter is $4.80, so for mid-nitz charges which is 1.5X, so my cab fare is $7.20. Hmm... more cheaper than i tot. Okie now i noe liao. If next time i am so damn tiring n oso can "run" at 3:00am, then i will take cab home. I juz need to tell the taxi uncle to exit CTE, turn left to Jalan Toa Payoh...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home