Dunno wat to name for tis entry...
Actually i wan to write tis blog entry in tis morning... but some how kana brain blocked... thus dunno wat to say... too frustrated n tiring in tis morning...
I am reali veri pissed off in tis week... Some bloody toad head simply look too high on mi n tat bloody toucan machine... always tinking tat the stupid toucan can print tis, tis, tat banner within the nitz... For three consectative nitzs I being print huge banners already... is reali HUGE banner, which will take mi 4 hrs++ to finish printing... The first one, there is two 6m X 6m banners, the second one, got tis stupid Hugo Boss banner 10m X 8m, and lastly is yesterday nitz, is tis stupid safety banner, 18m X 3.63m. Stupid, now all toucans r all problematic, the rollers r not functioning properly, the PVC rolls r all f*** up... I hve being cursing n swearing thru-out the whole nitz tat why dun the toucans juz blast n exploded... I dun mind stay wif the Toucans all nitz to get the prints out... but i hve jobs to do in my office... I onli hve two bare hands, yet i hve to do so much things...
My Biss is juz cruel, the whole graphics n production crew had juz struggle until like hell for three weeks to get tat 430 banners out. I tot Boss will let us rest at least in tis week. God noes, he juz declare his war for the 2000 banners immediately. Oh my god... 2000 banners r going to take us hell shit to get it out. The production plp r all getting tired in tis month, coz they been doing until veri late almoz every nitz. Not to mention myself oso.
And look wat a chap tat my dept head had employed, a person tat does nothing but trouble, a person tat limps, meaning can't even do material change all by himself, a person tat can rip a no-bleed Hugo Boss banner to sabo the whole production crew to do double sewing job until veri late nitz, a person tat can intercept other plp printing job by levelling the lever up while the printer is still printing... I can't imagine how naive my dept head is, to trust wat tat chap says during the interview, n take him in. I can't imagine wat will happen in next week, when i'm going to work wif him in next week.
I hve told my Mom tat i may be quiting tis job liao. Since she does not object tis... One more time i am pissed off, tats it.
My dept head knew tat I hve tis mind of quiting the job liao, thus he spoke to me to endure wif him for some more time. How to endure, when he is the kind of guy tat i realise, capable to doing Tai-Chi... I hve been here for over four months liao, n i hve seen thru the good side n bad side of him liao... The reason he stays there is beocz he muz be getting f***ing high salary from Boss, n his OT rate muz be f***ing high as well... You willing to sell ur life to tis company is ur business, i'm not. I am juz getting 1400 as basic for doing a Nitz shift job, which now i tink is seriously not worth it. I hve not eaten a dinner meal wif my family for the past two months liao...
I am reali veri pissed off in tis week... Some bloody toad head simply look too high on mi n tat bloody toucan machine... always tinking tat the stupid toucan can print tis, tis, tat banner within the nitz... For three consectative nitzs I being print huge banners already... is reali HUGE banner, which will take mi 4 hrs++ to finish printing... The first one, there is two 6m X 6m banners, the second one, got tis stupid Hugo Boss banner 10m X 8m, and lastly is yesterday nitz, is tis stupid safety banner, 18m X 3.63m. Stupid, now all toucans r all problematic, the rollers r not functioning properly, the PVC rolls r all f*** up... I hve being cursing n swearing thru-out the whole nitz tat why dun the toucans juz blast n exploded... I dun mind stay wif the Toucans all nitz to get the prints out... but i hve jobs to do in my office... I onli hve two bare hands, yet i hve to do so much things...
My Biss is juz cruel, the whole graphics n production crew had juz struggle until like hell for three weeks to get tat 430 banners out. I tot Boss will let us rest at least in tis week. God noes, he juz declare his war for the 2000 banners immediately. Oh my god... 2000 banners r going to take us hell shit to get it out. The production plp r all getting tired in tis month, coz they been doing until veri late almoz every nitz. Not to mention myself oso.
And look wat a chap tat my dept head had employed, a person tat does nothing but trouble, a person tat limps, meaning can't even do material change all by himself, a person tat can rip a no-bleed Hugo Boss banner to sabo the whole production crew to do double sewing job until veri late nitz, a person tat can intercept other plp printing job by levelling the lever up while the printer is still printing... I can't imagine how naive my dept head is, to trust wat tat chap says during the interview, n take him in. I can't imagine wat will happen in next week, when i'm going to work wif him in next week.
I hve told my Mom tat i may be quiting tis job liao. Since she does not object tis... One more time i am pissed off, tats it.
My dept head knew tat I hve tis mind of quiting the job liao, thus he spoke to me to endure wif him for some more time. How to endure, when he is the kind of guy tat i realise, capable to doing Tai-Chi... I hve been here for over four months liao, n i hve seen thru the good side n bad side of him liao... The reason he stays there is beocz he muz be getting f***ing high salary from Boss, n his OT rate muz be f***ing high as well... You willing to sell ur life to tis company is ur business, i'm not. I am juz getting 1400 as basic for doing a Nitz shift job, which now i tink is seriously not worth it. I hve not eaten a dinner meal wif my family for the past two months liao...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home