Jiro (:D) "And My Last Working Day Shall Be..."
My parents keep on asking when am i quiting tis current job. My friends muz hve grew tired listening to mi, complaining all sorts of nonsenses abt my job. Haha... cackle wif a weak smile.
I believe the main reason why i keep on dragging tis situation, n dun want to quit, is becoz, i dun wan to be so nasty to resign, leaving onli 3 work-force in the Graphics Department. I noe tat hving onli 3 person to take care of all the shit passed by the Sales Department, is an ultimately tiring thing. I dun wan to be the person tat plp will curse behind my back, juz becoz i juz left n leave the remaining plp to die.
However, i dun wan to keep on dragging tis situation any longer. The last reason tat i gave myself, my family n my friends, is tat once my friend's banner job is done, i will quit. And i shall keep HALF of my promise. My department is currently open for recruiting new plp, thus i told Hanif (My Head) to find one more person to replace me. I told him yesterday (When i reach office) tat i wan to resign, but i dun wan to be so cruel to tender my resign letter immediately. I ask him to quote a REALISTIC DATE which i can leave, and at the same time, wun affect the department greatly, meaning tat they will still able to manage it. He told mi tat if i ask him to choose, he wun recommand mi of leaving. He ask him if one more guy will be joining mi in the nitz shift, will i still consider to stay. I cackle ( weak smile ), and said NO. Then he ask mi, isit due to some other reason tat result mi to resign from tis job? I cackle ( weak smile )again. He muz be tinking tat i get so greatly pissed off doing Nico's Creative job tat i wan to resign. Frankly speaking, tis is somehow a sub-factor tat result mi to take tis resign decision. But of coz i can't say tat out lah, i dun want the whole graphics n production to dislike her juz becoz her job drove mi crazy n force mi to resign from tis job. Tat y i find another reason to answer Hanif's tis question. He say he can't give mi his date quote at tat moment. He will talk to boss n let mi noe tomorrow.
Finally finally, i hve walk out my first step to leave Ubi, tis place. Lets see wat will my answer for my last working day be today when i reach the office in the evening. I guess is end of June.
Another thing to mention, i cancelled off my leave. Haiz. Ever since Hanif sacked off HIM, i hve foresee tat i am impossible to take my planned leave anymore. Okie, its okie wif mi. I hve cancelled watever stuffs i hve on tat day liao. Haiz.
I believe the main reason why i keep on dragging tis situation, n dun want to quit, is becoz, i dun wan to be so nasty to resign, leaving onli 3 work-force in the Graphics Department. I noe tat hving onli 3 person to take care of all the shit passed by the Sales Department, is an ultimately tiring thing. I dun wan to be the person tat plp will curse behind my back, juz becoz i juz left n leave the remaining plp to die.
However, i dun wan to keep on dragging tis situation any longer. The last reason tat i gave myself, my family n my friends, is tat once my friend's banner job is done, i will quit. And i shall keep HALF of my promise. My department is currently open for recruiting new plp, thus i told Hanif (My Head) to find one more person to replace me. I told him yesterday (When i reach office) tat i wan to resign, but i dun wan to be so cruel to tender my resign letter immediately. I ask him to quote a REALISTIC DATE which i can leave, and at the same time, wun affect the department greatly, meaning tat they will still able to manage it. He told mi tat if i ask him to choose, he wun recommand mi of leaving. He ask him if one more guy will be joining mi in the nitz shift, will i still consider to stay. I cackle ( weak smile ), and said NO. Then he ask mi, isit due to some other reason tat result mi to resign from tis job? I cackle ( weak smile )again. He muz be tinking tat i get so greatly pissed off doing Nico's Creative job tat i wan to resign. Frankly speaking, tis is somehow a sub-factor tat result mi to take tis resign decision. But of coz i can't say tat out lah, i dun want the whole graphics n production to dislike her juz becoz her job drove mi crazy n force mi to resign from tis job. Tat y i find another reason to answer Hanif's tis question. He say he can't give mi his date quote at tat moment. He will talk to boss n let mi noe tomorrow.
Finally finally, i hve walk out my first step to leave Ubi, tis place. Lets see wat will my answer for my last working day be today when i reach the office in the evening. I guess is end of June.
Another thing to mention, i cancelled off my leave. Haiz. Ever since Hanif sacked off HIM, i hve foresee tat i am impossible to take my planned leave anymore. Okie, its okie wif mi. I hve cancelled watever stuffs i hve on tat day liao. Haiz.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home