Saturday, December 11, 2004

"Sleeping Buddha" no longer hve enough SLEEP liao.

"Sleeping Buddha" no longer hve enough SLEEP liao.
"Sleeping Buddha" no longer hve enough SLEEP liao.
"Sleeping Buddha" no longer hve enough SLEEP liao.

If u happen to see my nickname in msn recently, i being using nicks like tired... blah blah to describe how tired i am ever since i start work.

For thursday i stay back for OT doing n printing my urgent designs. I tot i plan everything perfect liao... who noes the next morning i see, shit, the color is wrong. I tink i made a wrong color selection... die liao, tat is a urgent job tat has to be out on Saturday... So at friday, i stay at office until 10pm to get my job designs printed out. I need to check my color options n configuration is correct be4 i leave. I oso need to double check wif the sales person in charge over the color of the print tat come out. Luckily i did not leave early on Friday, coz when the designs r printed out, for the last design, the bleed can't be seen, thus i need to make changes on the spot n send it ripping n to be printed out. A lot of try-n-error is used to test for the bleed coz the problem does not lies in the design or machine. The problem lies in the material we used, which is not long enough to substain the width of the design. Thus, i need to make changes to my design to make the bleed setting smaller. Real lucky tat i did stay back, coz i hve to make quite some changes n testing to ensure the job is approve by both the production manager n the sales person. Tis job has to be sent out tmr, n there is no time room to be late.

Straight after my job on Friday(until 10pm), i fly straight back home. I eat a little on my mom's dinner be4 i fly out again to meet my frenz in Devils. Tis explains y i am late. We danced until 3am++. I dare not to drink much, coz i dun wan to get myself drunk. Tmr i hve to work again. I don't wan to make mistakes my making wrong color configuration or settings, inputting the wrong value blah blah blah...

As for today which is a Saturday, i onli will hve to work half day. Haiz... I pray hard not to get a collegue of mine's job, coz her's has to be sent out urgently on monday(i believe is a last minute sales). Yesi did not get hers, but i ended up getting my boss's sales, which are to be sent out on next wednesday. When my head explains to me the details, i listen n at the same time look closely at the job sheet. It says tis sales belongs to boss, so i muz do it properly, not to make any mistakes. Then i look at the demensions, it says 3ft by 12ft. My mind immediately tabulate the dimensions into inches value while listening to my head's explanation. Then i look into the details, it says 3 designs 25 pieces altogether. I nearly fainted. I quickly mind-calculate it the dimension. Yesterday, i juz grunbled a design 360++ inches printed be4 mine's design, when my design is to be sent out today. And today, i mean now, i get tis design, which i mind-calculate it, the dimension is 3000++ inches, which has to be printed on PVC material. Fainted. It is such a big scale printing to me. Somemore, the date to send out is wednesday, meaning i die die muz sent to production team for them to fix the installation on Tuesday. Tis oso mean tat i lan lan Monday muz all print out, regardless of wat. Today i stay until 3pm to make sure, double make sure my design is correct. No mistake etc be4 i make my leave. Monday shall be another battle day for me, juz pray n hope Mutoh printer to be in good health n dun play pranster wif mi.

Actually, a long lost contact frenz of mine call mi yesterday(i mean friday), saying to meet mi today at 5pm, when i reach home, it is almoz 4pm liao... Somemore last night i went to Devils, when i reached home, it is 3++am, and when i went to sleep, it is almoz 4am liao. Today i wake up at 7:30am. Haiz... not enough sleep. I take bus 8 to my work sleep. Dunno y, i fell asleep in the bus. When i wake up, i see myself at Ubi Ave2, then i tink does my bus drive pass here. Then i oops, i miss alighting at my bus stop. I overslept liao n miss my bus stop. I immediately drop off at the next stop, cross the over-head brige n take the opposite direction bus to my work place. Haiz. U see how shag i am. Tat y when today i came home from work, i reali feel like sleeping, thus i call to my frenz saying i won't be going down liao. Never mind, we will meet again soon.

Next wk shall oso be a busy wk for me. I juz wan to relax myself tis wkend n sleep as long as i like. Cheers everyone. Happi wkend mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home