Sunday, December 05, 2004

Devils Bar

I tink i dun ever write something abt my happening at Devils Bar be4... I tink i got 1 week plus didn't go Devils liao... today go there, at least the music until 3 did not disappoint mi... the crowd is there, the pretty looking gals r there to see, n lastly the atmosphere is there... good...

I did promise my sec frenz to organise a sec gathering over there one time... so i tink for tis yr is impossible, coz my income is almoz negative... the faster i can say is oso be4 New Year...

Today, dunno y, i feel my head a little giddy... i keep on dance dance dance... coz the music from 2am to 2:30am is darn good n rocking... then when i stop my body dancing... suddenly i feel giddy... Am i drunk??? Dunno... at least now i am still conscious to write my own blog... haha...

Devils Bar, nice place for youngsters to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home