(*Worried*)
I am still veri worried since yesterday...
I feel i hve done veri well for my interview... i hve express myself veri well, n try my best to convince the interviewer tat i am veri interested in tat job, else i won't even apply for tat...
I must reali get tat job as my starting job, so tat i can learn experience thru tat... it can greatly help to boost up my resume if i am to go n apply for jobs again...
Now my mind is lighter, coz i focus all my hopes on tis one n didn't go search others liao... at least now i am unlike past few days, worried abt finding jobs... now i trying my best to touch up all my online accounts, to keep them up-to-date... Wat can i do now, juz wait lor...
I feel i hve done veri well for my interview... i hve express myself veri well, n try my best to convince the interviewer tat i am veri interested in tat job, else i won't even apply for tat...
I must reali get tat job as my starting job, so tat i can learn experience thru tat... it can greatly help to boost up my resume if i am to go n apply for jobs again...
Now my mind is lighter, coz i focus all my hopes on tis one n didn't go search others liao... at least now i am unlike past few days, worried abt finding jobs... now i trying my best to touch up all my online accounts, to keep them up-to-date... Wat can i do now, juz wait lor...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home