I changed my website liao.....
Sorri for this change....
Maybe many plp already scolding m siao.... so free keep on creating website....
NOOOooooo.....
This time i change the site is becoz.... I AM SO FED UP WIF THE PREVIOUS... the freewebs....
they got so many limited things, making mi veri troublesome to organise the site....
NOw this one tat i hosting on, is much easy to create n maintain.....
Some more, i create a forum there liao... so plp, please kindly visit my forum for chit chat....
u can talk anything, from soccer, comics, sports, organise gathering, toking abt movies, gossips etc...
I thx deeply for everyone support.....
here is the link...
http://kuikjshan.everywebhost.com/
the previous http://www.freewebs.com/home.html..... i hve close tat account liao....
so dun bother go there n search liao.... thx....
Maybe many plp already scolding m siao.... so free keep on creating website....
NOOOooooo.....
This time i change the site is becoz.... I AM SO FED UP WIF THE PREVIOUS... the freewebs....
they got so many limited things, making mi veri troublesome to organise the site....
NOw this one tat i hosting on, is much easy to create n maintain.....
Some more, i create a forum there liao... so plp, please kindly visit my forum for chit chat....
u can talk anything, from soccer, comics, sports, organise gathering, toking abt movies, gossips etc...
I thx deeply for everyone support.....
here is the link...
http://kuikjshan.everywebhost.com/
the previous http://www.freewebs.com/home.html..... i hve close tat account liao....
so dun bother go there n search liao.... thx....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home