Sudden Change of Mood today...
I place my order for tis 18 inches sword since 26th July 2004. I placed a deposit of $40. Today i finally get my sword... Hurray... I'm veri veri happi... Tis weapon sword is great... it gives a good grip, the color is beautiful, the blade is transparent green, n the handle look classy... Wow... Tis weapon is definitely going to be place in my Grade A class weapon box. Onli few of my weapons in my collection have being acknowledge by him in tis category... I hve a 18 inches Tian Jing, 18 inches Hu Pou, 12 inch Hu Pou, 8-9 inches Feng Huang n Tai Xu, 10 inches Di Heng, 12 inches Zheng Long Tian Jian, 12 inches Jiu You Lei Dao... etc... Anyway, i'm today veri veri happi... Mood of the day = 99 (cannot say full marks lah, unless i win $ from Toto or 4D lah, then tat is different)
BUT...
Evening, 17:58, the mood drop to 0(zero)... so bad liao... why..?? I'm on my way to coffeeshop, to buy packet food(dinner) for my bro, on the way, walk under the tree... something drop onto my head... Arrgghh... i immediately lift my hand n touch my head, arrgghh... bird shit... asshole... #&@*(!$&$*()@$^@($">^@$*()@$^@($^@ I'm so angry n frustrated... f**king hell... i immediately rush home wifout buying anything, go home to wash my hair... argghhh...
This is y my mood of the day change from 99 to 0... nvm... at least now i look back my sword, my mood manage to rise to 90 liao... hmm...
BUT...
Evening, 17:58, the mood drop to 0(zero)... so bad liao... why..?? I'm on my way to coffeeshop, to buy packet food(dinner) for my bro, on the way, walk under the tree... something drop onto my head... Arrgghh... i immediately lift my hand n touch my head, arrgghh... bird shit... asshole... #&@*(!$&$*()@$^@($">^@$*()@$^@($^@ I'm so angry n frustrated... f**king hell... i immediately rush home wifout buying anything, go home to wash my hair... argghhh...
This is y my mood of the day change from 99 to 0... nvm... at least now i look back my sword, my mood manage to rise to 90 liao... hmm...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home