Wednesday, December 08, 2004

My Feel On My Job...

Today is my third day working in Universal Display. I finally get to see all the plp in my department liao. I hve not seen two more plp in my first two days. Today i see liao, n i can say they appear to mi, like veri veri obedient type of plp... These character is not the type like Ah Biang... They r rather soft spoken plp, oso look like helpful n courtesy plp... So i believe i won't hve any problems befriending them in the future...

Today is my first time doing OT there... I can say i am not quite prepare for it, resulting mi to feel veri veri veri hungry at around 7pm... I hve to rush finish proof-actual-crop the designs n send it to print... wow take a long time... n oso the material required to print these design, is like transparency type... the ink printed onto there, takes a LONG time to dry... I stay in the office until 8pm, totally farnished... Luckily my Mom does cook today, so i juz went straight home for dinner, else i still hve to find somewhere outside to hve my dinner... I do 2hr of OT today, meaning i earn extra $$$. Deducting away for CPF, I'm earning a extra money of $18.88(yesterday i make a wrong figure, tis is a new update figure) for today... Hurray...

Although tired, it is still worth it. Keep up the good work, n work hard for tmr, Jiro/Ronald/Jinshan... (^o^) -happi face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home