In Jail...
I feel so tired now... Yet i hve to update tis entry...
Otherwise people may "AGAIN" sms mi, asking mi if i'm in Jail liao...
Or will the next sms, be asking mi if the prison food taste good...???
(*Cackle*)
For "UR" (U noe who u r) information... Ur team leader is still doing fine, fine as in more do more mistakes, less do den he make less mistakes... I'm seriously commenting tis as a good point hor...
Boss juz drop a HUGE bomb memo on Tuesday, the content of it shoots at everyone... Sales is bad n boss is not happy... Ur leader's room is going into a quiet phrase, the second floor oso out of sudden gone quiet... The onli room tat is still making noise is L's room...
Remember, i told u before, L found one member into her team... And i told u tat she's doing the best among the 4 new Sales, which one juz got fired on Tuesday, for EXTREME poor performances... Clinching only one small deal for 3++ weeks... Tats too terribly liao...
And regarding the member tat L had in her room, yesterday she sercetly chat to mi tat she felt she could hit her target for tis month... LOOK! Tis month is only her second month, and she can hit her target liao... If u r asking mi wats her target figure...??? It's the same as urs... L given her some minor accounts, but all those will add up to a impressive volume... Imagine, she can juz yesterday come in a 800 peanuts job out of sudden, and today will actual out, closing for tat deal fast... Wow!!!
Back to ur team leader... I tink is last week, he got one job almoz kana screw up... He tried to blame on mi, but i stood on my firm stand, tat all parties should be fault-responsible... He himself, holding onto all the documents & visual, should let the Graphics see... And Jeremy, who doing the proof, fail to label precise statements in it... Blah Blah Blah... And more laughter thing is tat Herny sabo him... Which almoz cause his tis job to reprint... I bet is a purposely-sabo...
And i bet is due to tis reason, and another, which i tink is from Su, tats y Boss drop tat HUGE bomb memo, scolding everyone abt teamwork blah blah blah... Haiz...
Tis week, i am so shag...
My partner took one week board leave... And from Monday to Friday... I been working like humble cow... Haiz... Now huh... I more n more feeling the day-shift plp, other den WS, r so un-countable... So many stuffs still trap in ur department, yet they can still go home exactly at 6pm... Onli mi tis stupid cow will always sacrifice my time, to help L's room to clear all her stuffs...
Tired!
Now come to tink of it... For tis week, i tink i got receive quite few times of small little treats from L's room... Haha!
Okie lah... I shall end my entry here... Okie... I will make more updates in future for u lah... But remember to sms mi to remind mi, like tis...
No visits...
No calls...
No letters...
No missed calls...
I'm worried...
Are u still buzz preparing for ur Singapore Idol's Finale Competition...???
(*Haha*)
Otherwise people may "AGAIN" sms mi, asking mi if i'm in Jail liao...
Or will the next sms, be asking mi if the prison food taste good...???
(*Cackle*)
For "UR" (U noe who u r) information... Ur team leader is still doing fine, fine as in more do more mistakes, less do den he make less mistakes... I'm seriously commenting tis as a good point hor...
Boss juz drop a HUGE bomb memo on Tuesday, the content of it shoots at everyone... Sales is bad n boss is not happy... Ur leader's room is going into a quiet phrase, the second floor oso out of sudden gone quiet... The onli room tat is still making noise is L's room...
Remember, i told u before, L found one member into her team... And i told u tat she's doing the best among the 4 new Sales, which one juz got fired on Tuesday, for EXTREME poor performances... Clinching only one small deal for 3++ weeks... Tats too terribly liao...
And regarding the member tat L had in her room, yesterday she sercetly chat to mi tat she felt she could hit her target for tis month... LOOK! Tis month is only her second month, and she can hit her target liao... If u r asking mi wats her target figure...??? It's the same as urs... L given her some minor accounts, but all those will add up to a impressive volume... Imagine, she can juz yesterday come in a 800 peanuts job out of sudden, and today will actual out, closing for tat deal fast... Wow!!!
Back to ur team leader... I tink is last week, he got one job almoz kana screw up... He tried to blame on mi, but i stood on my firm stand, tat all parties should be fault-responsible... He himself, holding onto all the documents & visual, should let the Graphics see... And Jeremy, who doing the proof, fail to label precise statements in it... Blah Blah Blah... And more laughter thing is tat Herny sabo him... Which almoz cause his tis job to reprint... I bet is a purposely-sabo...
And i bet is due to tis reason, and another, which i tink is from Su, tats y Boss drop tat HUGE bomb memo, scolding everyone abt teamwork blah blah blah... Haiz...
Tis week, i am so shag...
My partner took one week board leave... And from Monday to Friday... I been working like humble cow... Haiz... Now huh... I more n more feeling the day-shift plp, other den WS, r so un-countable... So many stuffs still trap in ur department, yet they can still go home exactly at 6pm... Onli mi tis stupid cow will always sacrifice my time, to help L's room to clear all her stuffs...
Tired!
Now come to tink of it... For tis week, i tink i got receive quite few times of small little treats from L's room... Haha!
Okie lah... I shall end my entry here... Okie... I will make more updates in future for u lah... But remember to sms mi to remind mi, like tis...
No visits...
No calls...
No letters...
No missed calls...
I'm worried...
Are u still buzz preparing for ur Singapore Idol's Finale Competition...???
(*Haha*)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home