Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Randam Chats/Gossip From Mi... (Part 2)

1) I smell something veri fishy going on in my department/company yesterday...

2) I'm a person tat gossip alot... From good to bad to kapo stuffs... Always poking my nose into TROUBLE...

3) Chatting wif my colleague last nitz... Nearly split a news to him, which he shouldn't noe... The consequences after doing tis may be veri deadly... Luckily mi is a quick-witted guy, changed my topic veri swifty at the last minute...

4) A point further derived from last entry... Ryan HKS dream for a iPod for his BDae, which i heard from a reliable source, juz a normal iPod (I assume is iPod Color)

5) I oso wish to get for myself a iPod Color OR iPod Nano for tis christmas...

6) Someone threaten mi wif tis sms last nitz. "mi oso bz bz preparing weapon to kill u... u will die."

7) Tis is wat Sylvester Koh dream for his BDae...

A Adidas Sweater/Jacket. Color is Black. The design details tat i so far manage to dig from Sly's mouth, is the sweater carries three white strips design on it. The cost of tis sweater is abt $80-100++. (Sly can't remember a certain figure for his desired sweater.)

OMG! The above paragraph is kana attacked by invisible party. It can onli be read using MORSE-CODE HIGHLIGHTION method. \(^o^)/

8) I foresee mi watching tis movie, Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire, many times...

9) (NULL point)

10) I reali smell something veri veri fishy going on in my department/company yesterday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home