Sunday, November 06, 2005

Randam Chats/Gossip From Mi...

1) Thx to all for ur worries on mi abt my Grandma's pass-away. I'm a cheerful person tat always get recovered veri quickly. \(^o^)/

2) The fish tat my Grandma always cook for mi, when i'm small, is called as pomfret.

3) I met my youngest cousin tis time at my Grandma's funeral. I'm impressed by how my 5th Uncle fed him. He's VERI VERI big in size, n hve veri obvious double-chin at such a young age(9 years old). Wah sei...

4) Shared n bot a weighing scale machine wif my sis. Weighed my weight, n the result quite shocked mi. Used my Mom's measuring tape in her sewing box, to measure my waist, n the result shocked mi too... Few weeks ago, juz chat wif Kerk, telling him tat i realised myself shrinking in size, when i'm buying pants for myself. And now, tat record is overthrown by tis. Am i hving too much stress recently, resulting mi to get thinner n paler...???

5) Realised tat many of my frenz ard mi, recently increase their body size by alot... Juz met a frenz(Didn't see him for quite some months liao) juz now... Wah sei... He gone BIG by a lot... I ask him if he's worry abt his IPPT. Haha... When plp work until so stressful, they tends to eat much, resulting in unnecessary substances in their body, which is not burnt away... At least now, i see a handful of my frenz falling into tis category...

6) Seen SunFlowerKiss's blog, abt her fun in her Bangkok's trip. Feel so envy... Mi thinking of hving a oversea holiday trip for next year...

7) Juz discovered tat Ryan HKS work near my house today. He work from place to place for tis LG brand. Normal hourly pay + Low commission pay... Haiz for him. He looks weirdo in his uniform... Haha...

8) To all Ryan HKS's frenz... He released tips, saying tat he wish for a iPod(Dunno is iPod shuffle, iPod Color or iPod Nano) for his BDae present. :p

9) I'm worried abt my own IPPT, which falls during December... I wondered if i can still passed...

10) I'm a evil person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home