Sick Again...
Arrrggghhhh....
I feel so sick for tis week. I doesn't mean feeling sick abt my job. I'm reali fall sick liao... Wednesday take MC, today Friday take urgent leave.
Oh my god, my leave is like tat kana wasted. My sore throat, running nose n sight fever is almoz killing mi n my mood. It's somehow driving my brain cells to annihilation when i insist of going work yesterday. Imagine u hve a bad sore throat liao, yet u r still inhaling the print solvents fumes thru my throat, into my lungs. It is seriously causing great discomfort to my throat.
Reali hope tat tmr i will recover by tmr.
And here something for everyone. If u wish to adopt a online pet, check it out here.
http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/
You can place own pet into ur own blog.
I feel so sick for tis week. I doesn't mean feeling sick abt my job. I'm reali fall sick liao... Wednesday take MC, today Friday take urgent leave.
Oh my god, my leave is like tat kana wasted. My sore throat, running nose n sight fever is almoz killing mi n my mood. It's somehow driving my brain cells to annihilation when i insist of going work yesterday. Imagine u hve a bad sore throat liao, yet u r still inhaling the print solvents fumes thru my throat, into my lungs. It is seriously causing great discomfort to my throat.
Reali hope tat tmr i will recover by tmr.
And here something for everyone. If u wish to adopt a online pet, check it out here.
http://bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/
You can place own pet into ur own blog.


1 Comments:
Get well soon Ronald...
I'm having a seasonal flu too...
Wat's the plan this sat?
By
dasabelle, at 6:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home