Initial D is GREAT...

Today, i woke up unexpectedy eary. Usually, i will onli wake up at 4pm... brush teeth, bathe, eat quick lunch, den go for work. However, i woke up at 2pm today. Why why why...??? Coz i am catching my Initial D movie at the cinema near my house... Since moz of my frenz watch tat movie alreadi wifout mi... i can onli watch it myself... Sob sob... !!!
My comments on tis movie, is WOW WOW WOW !!! So great, so fantastic, and so exciting... Tis movie is definitely much much much better den the Batman Begins, tat i watched on Sunday midnitz. So wat i like abt the movie. I like the stuns perform by the car racers. I believe moz of the dangerous stuns, sharp bend turnings, r not done by the main actors, but by professional car racers. Salute to them. They hve done a great job for tis movie. I reali like the cool turning technique tat they used to overcome sharp bends. The camera effects used in tis movie is oso marvellous... 3 claps for these camera men. Clap Clap Clap !!! They reali choose good angle to camera-take the speeding car. Angle is good, and plus the video editing effects n excellent sound effects, it reali make these short moments of the movie, like reali watching a real car racing.
Nonetheless, i oso like the plot of tis movie, which is origined from the original comic, Initial D. Story is simple to understand, yet possess a strong storyline to capture the viewers into the story. THe director oso added in some dialogs into the movie, which is some cold jokes, but i enjoy it veri much. I make some soft laughing in the cinema as well. One example is tis.
Takumi's father(Anthony Wong): "You always drive more expensive car, more powerful engine. But hve u won mi once?"
Petrol Station Boss(Kenny Bee): "Tat is becoz u r insane."
Takumi's father : "Den hve i told u be4 tat my son is sane?"
Quite a cold joke right. But the way they talk for tis dialog, make mi "Arm Joi"(Soft Laugh)...
Initially, I tot Jay is the main character of the story. So even thou they put edison n shawn behind Jay's name, they may not play a lot parts in tis movie. I am wrong. Edison n Shawn r not juz "Care-lai-Fair" actors in the story. They reali plays a part in tis movie, n parr a good n exciting race wif Jay. WOW... Thumbs up for their match.
Lastly, come to the male leading character, Jay and his acting skills. I muz say is not bad for a first time actor. Another factor is tat the personality of tis character Takumi in the story is a rather cool guy, which makes Jay even more suitable for tis role. Coz he looks good n ,cool when he remain silent. His dialogs r oso changed in such a way tat it makes him looks cool wif he speak wif them.
The onli part tat i find pity abt tis movie, is the female leading actress, Natsuki Mogi(Anne Suzuki). She ended up not pairing wif the guy tat she loved, and the movie almoz ended wif Jay and her crying in their own world. Sad sad... I would rather wish the director will sacrifice several more minutes to show a scene tat Jay forgives her, and patch up wif her.
To sum up for tis movie. TERRIFIC. 5/5 Popcorns. I would be shocked if someone or the magazines said tat tis movie has break the record set by "Wu Jian Dao". I tink i hve wrote a rather detailed report of my tots abt tis movie. So, for anyone tat hve not watch tis movie yet, WAT R U STILL WAITING FOR ???
After the show, i went for a quite makan, before i go for a quick shopping at Baleno & S&K. Bot 1 shhirt, 2 T-shirts n 1 poly-tee... Hmm... I am such a spoilt brat, for spending money anyhow. :p Tmr, i tinking of watching another movie, A Lot Like Love. See if i can wake up tis time too. :p Coz today i will be working till the morning.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home