Monday, June 27, 2005

Third Toucen...

Tis week appears to be extremely tired for mi...
Why???

Coz ur boss finally purchase the third economy printer liao. It is the same model as the two good printers tat ur company is using right now. The onli difference is tat tis printer is smaller. It can onli print to a max width of 1.6m each time, whereas ur first two printer can print to 2.2m each time.

Managing two printers at nitz is already very hard n tiring liao... Now I and Jerry had to manage three printers... Wowow... Imagine if all three r printing at 1 pass... Haha... i will gone crazy for keeping on changing materials...

Now my company is printing all ur NDP design banners, which are to be out in late July, I tink... A lot of NDP banners to print. Lucky now we had three printers, thus we should not hve any problem installing the banners before date due...

Juz taken a leave on last Tuesday. Since i hvn't taken my second employment letter. I do not noe whether or not is tat leave consider as paid-leave or unpaid-leave. Thus... I work several more OT hours tis week... to compensate the extra money tat i may lost on tat leave day... Money money money...

Tis weekend, i spend it by sleeping thru the day n nitz... And another portion of it was spent doing OTs... Thou i am planned to work onli tat amt of OT... but i work more... to clock more OTs hrs... Heehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home