Good Health
My Bdae Weekend...
Hmmm... I can't admit the fact tat for my tis yr BDae... I'm rather tone down...
U can't expect mi to be so noisy/exciting for my tis yr BDae when my family is suffering with problems... Ever since my sister had her bad fall 3 weeks ago, her leg's elastic joint (Dunno how to spell tat word) got tear abit, which resulted in serious pain... Since den... she's practically limping, and my poor Mom had to accompany her to office every morning, and fetch her home every evening... The doctor gave her many days of MC, but as a working staff, u can't take too much MC, else ur boss can, as he like, kick u off his company...
To make things worse... My father is hospitalised, for heart-blocked problem... I am not veri sure, if tis is the correct term to use... Somehow, my father suffer from breathing difficulties during the nitz... So next morning, he went to Tan Tock Seng, and was forced to hospitalise for 5 days... Somehow the condition is not veri bad, but can be seen as a early symtons for major problem in future...
Now my mom is like a part time maid, serving two patients in my family consectatively... Haiz...
Tat y... my tis yr BDae... is so quiet... Haha...
Tat y again, for tis yr, i'm asking plp to wish me good health as first priority...
Regardless... My frenz still ask mi out on Saturday nitz... And i somehow or rather insisted for K-singing... Ooopss... We went to a new branch of party world at International Building, directly next to Lido... It's a new branch, and the KTV system used there is rather new... Some songs, which could not be found in other branches of Party World & K-Box, can be found there... Like Cheng Wei Lian's songs, which i'm rather surprised abt...
Thou we made ur singing there... We played some fortune telling game there as well... Haha... Jie's GFrenz used her Tarot cards to help us made future predictions... And one after the other, we queue up to ask her for ur desire predictions... One session can took quite a long time... Mainly wat we ask is job career & love... I ask for job jumpie advise... Somehow the comments derived from the cards says, either jump or not... My final outcome shall be not too bad... Staying for some more time can be benefical... OR Jumping, spending little time in coping, followed by fruitful results... Hmmm... Decision making... But i tink i still stick to my initial decision, if Zoo approach me anytime now... I will seize tis opportunity tightly...
Sunday went out to celebrate wif my Sec frenz... Arigato to them for their presents to mi... I like the shirt alot... Can goes well-matching wif some of my pants... Still not quite aggreable to wat J paid for my present... Arrggghhh... Hmmm... I hve no idea wat to eat for tat day, so we went down to a Jap Restaurant at Marina SQ... Errr... I dun remember the name of tat place liao... Reason y J choose there, not becoz she feels the Jap food there is good, but it is she tat is tempting to order her Green Tea IceCream... I ordered one Unagi Bento set, which cost $14.90, which i muz says, the price is beyond acceptable... For two pieces of huge Unagi, tis cost is definitely not expensive at all... Haiz...
After tat meal, we r supposed to go V-Tea room again to hve a high class afternoon tea break... But J interupt, saying to seek another place... Coz if by the time we reach there, she's abt time to rush home again... Sianz... Ended up in a quite lousy cafe named Pacific (In between Suntec & City Link)... Ya... Nothing realli special on their drinks... But the sofa which tis cafe offered is awesome... I can easily sink into these armchair n fall asleep within seconds...

Haha... Juz when we ending ur day, n returning back home... I decide to go to Seiyu, going separate ways from them... I'm going to buy some sweet pants for myself... Den here comes J's nitzmare... Haha... No use complaining to mi... Haha...
Hmmm... I can't admit the fact tat for my tis yr BDae... I'm rather tone down...
U can't expect mi to be so noisy/exciting for my tis yr BDae when my family is suffering with problems... Ever since my sister had her bad fall 3 weeks ago, her leg's elastic joint (Dunno how to spell tat word) got tear abit, which resulted in serious pain... Since den... she's practically limping, and my poor Mom had to accompany her to office every morning, and fetch her home every evening... The doctor gave her many days of MC, but as a working staff, u can't take too much MC, else ur boss can, as he like, kick u off his company...
To make things worse... My father is hospitalised, for heart-blocked problem... I am not veri sure, if tis is the correct term to use... Somehow, my father suffer from breathing difficulties during the nitz... So next morning, he went to Tan Tock Seng, and was forced to hospitalise for 5 days... Somehow the condition is not veri bad, but can be seen as a early symtons for major problem in future...
Now my mom is like a part time maid, serving two patients in my family consectatively... Haiz...
----------------------------------------------------------
Tat y... my tis yr BDae... is so quiet... Haha...
Tat y again, for tis yr, i'm asking plp to wish me good health as first priority...
Regardless... My frenz still ask mi out on Saturday nitz... And i somehow or rather insisted for K-singing... Ooopss... We went to a new branch of party world at International Building, directly next to Lido... It's a new branch, and the KTV system used there is rather new... Some songs, which could not be found in other branches of Party World & K-Box, can be found there... Like Cheng Wei Lian's songs, which i'm rather surprised abt...
Thou we made ur singing there... We played some fortune telling game there as well... Haha... Jie's GFrenz used her Tarot cards to help us made future predictions... And one after the other, we queue up to ask her for ur desire predictions... One session can took quite a long time... Mainly wat we ask is job career & love... I ask for job jumpie advise... Somehow the comments derived from the cards says, either jump or not... My final outcome shall be not too bad... Staying for some more time can be benefical... OR Jumping, spending little time in coping, followed by fruitful results... Hmmm... Decision making... But i tink i still stick to my initial decision, if Zoo approach me anytime now... I will seize tis opportunity tightly...
----------------------------------------------------------
Sunday went out to celebrate wif my Sec frenz... Arigato to them for their presents to mi... I like the shirt alot... Can goes well-matching wif some of my pants... Still not quite aggreable to wat J paid for my present... Arrggghhh... Hmmm... I hve no idea wat to eat for tat day, so we went down to a Jap Restaurant at Marina SQ... Errr... I dun remember the name of tat place liao... Reason y J choose there, not becoz she feels the Jap food there is good, but it is she tat is tempting to order her Green Tea IceCream... I ordered one Unagi Bento set, which cost $14.90, which i muz says, the price is beyond acceptable... For two pieces of huge Unagi, tis cost is definitely not expensive at all... Haiz...
After tat meal, we r supposed to go V-Tea room again to hve a high class afternoon tea break... But J interupt, saying to seek another place... Coz if by the time we reach there, she's abt time to rush home again... Sianz... Ended up in a quite lousy cafe named Pacific (In between Suntec & City Link)... Ya... Nothing realli special on their drinks... But the sofa which tis cafe offered is awesome... I can easily sink into these armchair n fall asleep within seconds...

Haha... Juz when we ending ur day, n returning back home... I decide to go to Seiyu, going separate ways from them... I'm going to buy some sweet pants for myself... Den here comes J's nitzmare... Haha... No use complaining to mi... Haha...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home