The Click...
Finally...
I watch one good movie for tis year round liao...
I remember the last two movies tat i watch during July and tis month... Damn disappointing... "Dragon Tiger Gate" & "My Super Ex-Girlfriend"... Both i gave them a rating of B onli...
I heard wonderful reviews from the Yes933 DJs... So i'm rather looking forward for tat movie, My Super Ex-Girlfriend... However, after watching it... I'm rather disappointed by how the story is made, and how the story ended... Somehow, for such an interesting idea, it shouldn't be made and sqeeze into onli a one and a half hours movie... It can stretch to two... In order to add more scenes inbetween... The ending is bad oso...
Haiz...
Yup, regarding the good movie tat i mention... Is CLICK...
Actually... My group & i r juz finding some things to do for the nitz... Either movie or KTV... So we went to cathay to see which movie available... And we found tis movie, n decided to go for tis...
Initially i'm still tinking if tis is a lame laughing movie... But it turn out tat i'm wrong... Somehow, tis movie is veri educating for working adults... It educate plp, dun always placed ur work as first priority in ur life... Always spend quality time wif ur family... Otherwise u may feel regret when u grow old... The movie, until the ending part, show how regretting Michael Newman (Starring Adam Sandler) is, on how hard he tried to win back his ex-wife... However till the end, Michael Newman's lifespan ended... Before he died, he passed a tissue paper to his ex-wife, written "Will u still love mi in the morning?"... Tis is something tat they done during their first hot date, which happened thirty years ago... His ex-wife got very touched, and replied wif the same reply, "Forever ever Babe..." Until the veri last part, the rain, the sobbing son & daughter, the almoz die-ing Micheal, and the forgiving ex-wife... I felt so touching at tis moment...
Tis is one movie, tat u wun noe how good it is, by juz watching its trailer... I watch the trailer, but somehow, it dun spell out the good words tat tis movie should hve...
Watch it, and u will noe how good tis movie is...
Rating A+ from mi...
I watch one good movie for tis year round liao...
I remember the last two movies tat i watch during July and tis month... Damn disappointing... "Dragon Tiger Gate" & "My Super Ex-Girlfriend"... Both i gave them a rating of B onli...
I heard wonderful reviews from the Yes933 DJs... So i'm rather looking forward for tat movie, My Super Ex-Girlfriend... However, after watching it... I'm rather disappointed by how the story is made, and how the story ended... Somehow, for such an interesting idea, it shouldn't be made and sqeeze into onli a one and a half hours movie... It can stretch to two... In order to add more scenes inbetween... The ending is bad oso...
Haiz...
Yup, regarding the good movie tat i mention... Is CLICK...
Actually... My group & i r juz finding some things to do for the nitz... Either movie or KTV... So we went to cathay to see which movie available... And we found tis movie, n decided to go for tis...
Initially i'm still tinking if tis is a lame laughing movie... But it turn out tat i'm wrong... Somehow, tis movie is veri educating for working adults... It educate plp, dun always placed ur work as first priority in ur life... Always spend quality time wif ur family... Otherwise u may feel regret when u grow old... The movie, until the ending part, show how regretting Michael Newman (Starring Adam Sandler) is, on how hard he tried to win back his ex-wife... However till the end, Michael Newman's lifespan ended... Before he died, he passed a tissue paper to his ex-wife, written "Will u still love mi in the morning?"... Tis is something tat they done during their first hot date, which happened thirty years ago... His ex-wife got very touched, and replied wif the same reply, "Forever ever Babe..." Until the veri last part, the rain, the sobbing son & daughter, the almoz die-ing Micheal, and the forgiving ex-wife... I felt so touching at tis moment...
Tis is one movie, tat u wun noe how good it is, by juz watching its trailer... I watch the trailer, but somehow, it dun spell out the good words tat tis movie should hve...
Watch it, and u will noe how good tis movie is...
Rating A+ from mi...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home