Devil Inside Me...
Looks like it is a norm tat plp tends to get lots of troubles when they get to work in the outside world... Coz in the outside world, u no longer is the ultimate prince & princess in ur own world liao...
Sometimes, i will do some analyze my situation wif my frenz... Den i find mine is actually less trouble, as compare to them... Perhaps i dun hve female bossy boss screaming at mi... I dun hve irritated manager from other department, asking mi to do his job first wif priority... I can smack back wif a NO to whoever air-con plp tat i find, they r trying to get an advantage on mi... Blah blah blah...
Last 2 weeks ago, on weekends, i'm veri angry on some arrangements tat the smart alec planned for mi n my partner... So angry tat i called back to him on Sunday, to scold scold scold... On Tuesday, my flame is ignited again... And i call back to him to scold scold scold...
Things tat r passed to mi to handle... I will make sure i handle them entirely well... I wun do half way, and passed to someone to followup, to sabo him... I will make sure i do everything entirely well...
Juz like the NDP Decos for the 4 shopping centers job... Since i do the job from the start... I will do everything myself... And not sabo-ing other plp... Coz even i ask plp to follow up... There is always the risk of tat person dun understand some bit n pieces infomation, den do the wrong things... For tis job... I even hve to go back office to do misc paper works during Saturday & Sunday, n i can't believe tat the smart Alec dare to ask mi to help him do unfinish stuffs, since i'm in office... Not say i am heartless... I came back during Sunday, is becoz i hve stuffs to do... Not happy go lucky come back office to drink coffee... And u hve the chick to ask mi do stuffs, when tat thing may spend mi 4 hrs of more to do... Indeed he is simply skin too itch to ask a scolding from mi...
Like wat i say in my second paragraph... Perhaps now i dun hve the intense trouble tat my frenz r facing... I oso dun hve some things tat i wan to hve now...
I dun hve the time to find a GF...
I dun hve the charm to find a GF...
I dun hve driving license...
I dun hve the courage to be a bad guy...
In order to achieve these things... I am slowly starting wif my plans... Why? Coz i am a evil person... I hve a devil living inside mi, which is always controlling my mind...
I can be a good frenz... But i can't be a good colleague... Clever plp should understand wat i am trying to say here liao...
Last month, i got two of my grand tenders awarded (40 000 peanuts above)... Nose long long...
Tis month, i submitted one, the other coming soon... Hope i get those tenders oso... Den my nose can long long again... Haha... Juz joking...
Sometimes, i will do some analyze my situation wif my frenz... Den i find mine is actually less trouble, as compare to them... Perhaps i dun hve female bossy boss screaming at mi... I dun hve irritated manager from other department, asking mi to do his job first wif priority... I can smack back wif a NO to whoever air-con plp tat i find, they r trying to get an advantage on mi... Blah blah blah...
Last 2 weeks ago, on weekends, i'm veri angry on some arrangements tat the smart alec planned for mi n my partner... So angry tat i called back to him on Sunday, to scold scold scold... On Tuesday, my flame is ignited again... And i call back to him to scold scold scold...
Things tat r passed to mi to handle... I will make sure i handle them entirely well... I wun do half way, and passed to someone to followup, to sabo him... I will make sure i do everything entirely well...
Juz like the NDP Decos for the 4 shopping centers job... Since i do the job from the start... I will do everything myself... And not sabo-ing other plp... Coz even i ask plp to follow up... There is always the risk of tat person dun understand some bit n pieces infomation, den do the wrong things... For tis job... I even hve to go back office to do misc paper works during Saturday & Sunday, n i can't believe tat the smart Alec dare to ask mi to help him do unfinish stuffs, since i'm in office... Not say i am heartless... I came back during Sunday, is becoz i hve stuffs to do... Not happy go lucky come back office to drink coffee... And u hve the chick to ask mi do stuffs, when tat thing may spend mi 4 hrs of more to do... Indeed he is simply skin too itch to ask a scolding from mi...
Like wat i say in my second paragraph... Perhaps now i dun hve the intense trouble tat my frenz r facing... I oso dun hve some things tat i wan to hve now...
I dun hve the time to find a GF...
I dun hve the charm to find a GF...
I dun hve driving license...
I dun hve the courage to be a bad guy...
In order to achieve these things... I am slowly starting wif my plans... Why? Coz i am a evil person... I hve a devil living inside mi, which is always controlling my mind...
I can be a good frenz... But i can't be a good colleague... Clever plp should understand wat i am trying to say here liao...
Last month, i got two of my grand tenders awarded (40 000 peanuts above)... Nose long long...
Tis month, i submitted one, the other coming soon... Hope i get those tenders oso... Den my nose can long long again... Haha... Juz joking...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home