Friday, September 02, 2005

Black Ink Jiro

When i get back home tis morning...
First thing i do, take off my clothes, my shirt, my long grey pants, n throw them into the rubbish bin. Yes, i'm throwing them away, even thou the grey pants hve being wif mi for many years liao, n i like to wear it, due to the comfort of the pant's loose cutting... But now, i dumping it. I tink i'm oso wan to throw away the slippers tat i wear yesterday.
Next, i dash into the toilet for my bathe, for definitely more den 30 minutes... Scrubbing my arms, my fingers, my toes, my legs, my face, my ears... etc...

What actually happen...???

Yesterday morning, i listen from Yes 933 on horoscope fortune telling, n it says tat my luck for yesterday is veri veri bad... n YES, tis came true to mi yesterday...

I'm so clumsy last nitz tat i got myself spilled by the black waste ink, onto my face, my shirt, my pants, all over my body. The waste ink bottle, is used to collect the waste ink collected from one printer. Tat bottle is full n i wan to empty it. I twisted the bottle cap (Big opening) a little, n many ink start flowing out. I'm shock a bit, coz since tat bottle is so full to the brim, how come the printer sensor did not detect waste ink tank full. Den i twist it more in order to open. Guess wat... the sudden open of the cap, cause a simple chemistry reaction to occur. Air rushed out from tat bottle, which cause the ink inside to "POP" out so sudden. It caught me off guard, n the ink spill over my body. Some ink eventually "attack" into my left eye... i shouted for help, but apparently, my colleague couldn't hear mi. I can hardly see wif my half open right eye. I dunno whether tat bottle, which supposed to be in my hands seconds ago, is still upright on the floor, or topple n the ink spread all over the place. Since on one came to my rescue, i wanted to dash to the toilet first to wash my eye. My legs r oso covered wif ink, so r my slippers... I took off my slippers, n hop towards the toilet. Since my hands, my fingers r oso covered wif ink, i got to wash my hands first, be4 i can use my hands to wash my eye. During tis short period of time, i can feel the burning sensation on my skin n eye... Wow sei... i am so worried abt my left eye. Luckily, after washing n washing n washing... my eye gets better. My quick reaction to shut off my eye 0.00001 sec be4 tat ink "attack" into my left eye, actually save my eye. God bless me...

Since my shirt n pants, all kana by ink... I oso worried how i should go back home. I need to work OT for last nitz... work until today morning. Initially, i be taking bus home... but now in tis current state, i juz dun feel good to take bus, coz plp will look at tis black ink covered guy, n start whispering, abt how weird tis guy is... Haiz... Lanlan... i ended up call my father to wake up early to drive mi back home.

So unlucky for my 1st September 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home