Friday, August 26, 2005

没有错,我们并没有错,只是走不到最后...

Halo...
As compare wif last week mood...
My mood for tis week, from Monday till now, still slightly V.Good...

Hoohoo... One of the reason is, I finally bot the albums tat i been waiting for... wait until my neck long long liao... They r Z Chen's latest album - Happiness, and Yida's latest album - Exclusive Code (I bot the version tat comes together wif DVD, containing the MVs of his songs).

Haha... u plp may be saying tat Jiro, is a fan of them. No no no...
Recently, i will onli purchase albums, if tat song is indeed fantastic, otherwise tat song lyrics is EXCELLENT. The lyrics clearly echo out my feelings... And tis is the reason why i bot the two albums...

I bot Z Chen's album, juz for the sake of tis song, 让时间开口(Allow Time To Speak For Itself). Tis is indeed a GREAT n SPLENDID song. Reason why i like tis song, is becoz of tis phrase of lyrics -> 没有错,我们并没有错,只是走不到最后

The No.1 song tat is always in my mind, whose lyrics clearly echo out my feelings, is tis song, 忘不了, from Ben C. Now, tis song became second. My No.1 BEST LYRICS song shall goes to 让时间开口, from Z Chen.

I wonder wat u plp tink when u see these lyrics... My brain juz sudden surface wif many flash-backs when i hear tis phrase of lyrics.

没有错,我们并没有错,只是走不到最后.
We Did No Wrong, But We Juz Can't Finish Ur Journey...

There was no third party. The guy did not 偷吃, the gal did not 偷情, but how come they still got separated in the end. It was not a cruel separation. Neither did they never talk to each other anymore. Yet they became best frenz instead... They still share wif each other the discomforts tat they face in life every now n then... Wat is there lacking, tat juz couldn't make them back to be4 again...???

I ask my colleague yesterday, wat he tink of, when he hear tis phrase of lyrics. I ask him if he has encountered any situation be4, like the one i mention above. He paused a while, looking amazed by how i surface out such mermories wif tat phrase. Then he reply NO, coz he's always the 偷吃's party. Haha...

Tis song, shall be broadcasting in my blog veri soon... Shall be specially delicated to someone as well... The time is going to ripe veri soon... \(^o^)/

Another album tat i bot, is Yida's Exclusive Code.
Nah... I will knock my head against the wall if i tell plp tat i bot tis album for the sake of tis song, Exclusive Code. I find tis song... nothing special, so so lor... But for his second hit of tis album... tat's a better song. The song is, 那女孩对我说.

I like tis song, is oso becoz of its lyrics. They r ---
她渐渐忘了我,但是她并不晓得,遍体鳞伤的我,一天也没再爱过.

She blamed mi for cheating her, n stealing her heart, But she never knows tat i have never in love again after tat previous break-up. Meaning my hurt is definitely not in-significant as compared to hers.

Great lyrics right!!!
Someone here may wow wow wow liao, when u read until here. Jiro, ur love experiences is so furtile leh... Nah... Tat is juz some sudden thoughts i came abt when hearing these lyrics... Not reali echo-ing my hearts n soul words... (A Lie)

Becoz i like tis song veri much, i shall specially delicate tis song, 那女孩对我说, from Yida, to myself.

Oopss... Yes, Dasa, i remember u asking for a song delication for ur birthday. I wonder if tis song is good for u. Otherwise not, i can change another more happy song to wish u for ur Bday. Not Initial D song, coz my soundtrack album, juz lent to Mr Idiot-Tat-Bot-Creative-Zen Sylvestor. Therefore, i dun hve the originals to play any Initial D songs for u. Tat explain why i placed Initial D - Intro, in my song waiting list, yet it it still not its turn to play.

----------------------------------------------------------


Done many BIG scale jobs, from Monday till yesterday...
Big jobs, equivalent to heavy burden n more worries... Coz if i done wrong, or not doing well... many fingers shall be pointing at mi. But I am so GLAD tat i done it EXCELLENT.

Starting from next week, all menu boards tat u see in Starbucks, is done by mi. Not reali my design, but tat job, from open to close, all handle by one n onli mi. And it is not juz for one outlet, but twenty over outlets in Singapore.

The most difficult job tat i get in tis week, is from Fuji Xeron. Wow... the soft copy tat they gave mi, when printed out, is so light blue color. And their hard copy's colors, is so far out from ur prints. I hate to do color matching, esp when the client (A Idiot, refer to my previous blog entry if u do not noe wat i mean) gave us a FLATTEN file. I juz simple hve to redo everything into layers again... Haiz... Why i say tis is the most difficult job. Not onli is the color matching a difficult task, tis job is oso a large scale, expensive job. Coz the dimension of tis print, is 6m width and 25m height. Althogther i need two rolls of 100 metres length of stickers to print for tis job. Wowow...

No worries, coz the Mr Handsome-Cum-Intelligent Jiro still manage to finish tis job beautifully. I juz dunno how to describe how impress i feel abt myself, thru words here.

Another large scale job, is Singha job. A BIG banner tat is going to be hang on Taka's building. I tink u plp will see tis banner hanging at the outside of Taka building on Saturday. When i open the file tat the client gave mi... I start cursing n swearing again... Coz the file is oso veri problematic... which makes mi go all the way, amending the faults, be4 the file can be used. Haiz... Luckily, clever Jiro still noe how to tackle such problems.

Lastly is the Ngee Ann City Lion Dance job. Lion Dance season is coming again, n my company got tis job for printing banners n stickers for Ngee Ann City. Wowow... Great effort n great job from mi, on tis job as well.

All above mentioned jobs, all belongs to one sales person. I bet she's impress by my performances. She treated mi wif one BIG tasty cream puff yesterday. I seldom eat such sweet stuffs. But since she secretly gave mi tis puff, den juz eat it. Hmmm...\(^o^)/

----------------------------------------------------------


I bot Yida's album yesterday, and tat album comes together wif a entry ticket to DXO bar @ Esplanade, on tis coming Saturday, at 3pm to Yida's Live Mini Concert. I dun go for such concerts, esp if tat singer is male (I will rush to like crazy horse, if tat ticket is for SHE's concert). Thus, i offer tis ticket to my frenz, J. Initially, she feel interested in going, tinking tat i be coming along. But nah... I onli got one ticket... Thus if i give it to u... u will be going there urself. Hearing tat, she dun wan liao... n thx mi for offering her.

I approach my female colleagues, asking if they wan. Same same... they tot i jio them to DXO bar, grab my arm, n start telling plp tat i jio them to bar. Haha... I onli got ONE ticket lor... If u wan it, u will be going there urself lor... Haha...

2 Comments:

  • Jiro thanks for your song dedication!
    This song is good enough.. no worries... geez

    So the person who bot tat creative gadget is Mr Sly ah..?

    And wow I'll definately make an extra effort to visit Starbucks, rather than Coffee Bean next week.. and stare hard at your hard work!

    By Blogger dasabelle, at 11:06 AM  

  • Haha...
    Thanks. Few hrs counting down to ur Bday, I hereby wish ur Happy Birthday first.
    \(^o^)/

    By Blogger Name : Orij, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home