Saturday, August 27, 2005

For Dasa & Yagami34...

To Dasa :

To be a better frenz of urs, i juz dun tink it is good to play such sad song for ur Bday... Thus, i decide to change to tis song, from Z Chen, 快乐 (Happiness). Watch tis song MV if u hve the chance. A veri good MV indeed (9.5/10 points).

I hereby wish u 生日快乐, enjoying ur veri own happiness in ur veri unique day.

As for my own song delication huh... drop it to my next playng song... \(^o^)/

To Yagami34 :

My reply to ur latest blog entry.
Haha... U r veri funny.
I always agreed wif such saying - 知我莫若猪朋狗友.
I'm fortunate to hve so many piggy/doggy frenz around mi, like TJ, J, HM, PL, N, ZR, MS etc...(I bet some may be killing mi if they hear mi describing them as pigs & dogs... Haha...)

Yes...
I will be the last one to believe if u tell mi u changed.
Similarly, i bet u will be the second last to believe mi, if i tell u my personality changed. Why second last huh...??? Coz i shall be the last to believe tat, u actually believe in mi. Hahaha...

If u let mi choose to believe in which one, i will prefer to choose believing 火星撞地球 happened den believing u or i changed ur personality liao... Haha...

Anyway... Whether u/i changed anot, is not important...
Coz i may not be addressing u as Yagami34 anymore if u tell mi u use another way to breathe... Remaining the same is nv the worst. It juz matters how u do to make urself living in a better place, wif a better mood. Learn to joke on the right time, n cut off ur silly jokes... (*sweatdrop*) Glad tat u hve a better week for tis week. Take care... \(^o^)/

And pls, turn on ur blog commenting feature leh... So tat i dun need to post my reply here liao... I doubt u wan mi to put tis chunk of replies in ur chatter rit...???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home