Ya! Ya! Ya! My First Time Saying Happy BDae To U, Yagami34...
Known him for 8++ years liao... n it had always been quite a failure of mi, as a frenz, to actually remember when is his bdae... I dun remember register his bdae into my memory n wish him happi bdae ONCE.
And tis year... i tinking of giving such excuses like...
Arrggghhh... I dunno ur bdae juz passed...
Arrggghhh... I forget abt ur bdae liao... Sorri... Happi Belated Bdae...
But sorri... cannot lor... Coz for tis year... he actually placed his Date Of Birth so BIG in his blog, not juz a simple BIG, is
BIG BIG BIG...
So unless u r blind, it is impossible not seeing n noeing his bdae at all. I doubt if i actually hve a second blogger frenz tat actually places their DOB in their blog... (*sweatdrop*)... Haha... :p
Ya! Happy Birthday To U, Yagami34...
Regardless is ZX or whoever so or so... faster grab them be4 they make others as their pick.
Actually i wan to call u on Monday, asking if u wan to lose some money on Sat at ur house for MJ session... but too bad, i'm working today... so call off. :p
To make u feel more like a BDae guy, i shall let LeeHom to sing u 一首简单的歌. Wish u will like it. :P
And tis year... i tinking of giving such excuses like...
Arrggghhh... I dunno ur bdae juz passed...
Arrggghhh... I forget abt ur bdae liao... Sorri... Happi Belated Bdae...
But sorri... cannot lor... Coz for tis year... he actually placed his Date Of Birth so BIG in his blog, not juz a simple BIG, is
BIG BIG BIG...
So unless u r blind, it is impossible not seeing n noeing his bdae at all. I doubt if i actually hve a second blogger frenz tat actually places their DOB in their blog... (*sweatdrop*)... Haha... :p
----------------------------------------------------------
Ya! Happy Birthday To U, Yagami34...
Regardless is ZX or whoever so or so... faster grab them be4 they make others as their pick.
Actually i wan to call u on Monday, asking if u wan to lose some money on Sat at ur house for MJ session... but too bad, i'm working today... so call off. :p
To make u feel more like a BDae guy, i shall let LeeHom to sing u 一首简单的歌. Wish u will like it. :P


1 Comments:
Oh my god...
It take u so long to noe wat ZX means... Haiz... I can see u bo-xin (没心) liao lah...
另有目标 liao rit... Hmmm....
Anything, my BIG does not mean ur characters r BIG, i mean to the im-possibility of not seeing ur DOB whenever i visit into ur blog... :p
By
Name : Orij, at 6:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home