Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Bug Me Not, Bored Me Lot...



Arrggghhh...
I hve not watch such a boring movie for such a long time liao... I can even hve the cheek to tell Dasa tat i prefer to watch Bug rather den Red Candy or The Island.

Watch tis show yesterday, n i got so bored @ half way liao... I am juz pulling myself wif the popcorns in my hands...

The reason y i wan to watch tis show, is becoz Twins r casting in tis movie. But the main actress is still Isabella Leung. She appear to be veri cute in tis show, the way she act dumb, makes her smile even more charming...

Tis movie, is not one, tat tested a lot of acting skills... U dun expect to watch any excellent skills thru here. The ending is even more boring. Saying tat the bugs wans to take revenge on humans for ill-treating them... Haiz... If tis concept is used for cartoons, i tink the kids will like it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home